MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get a FREE MyBB Board!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We are the ONLY forum host ON EARTH that offers FREE MyBB Forums hosted on our server at no cost!
Are you tired of phpBB hosting?
Want a FREE .tk domain with your FREE account? (No forum host offers this!)
Want 24/7 Support and Security for your site?
Then check out x2Forums:
http://x2forums.extroverthost.com
In the last month, we got 10,500 hits! You can even get a free .tk domain with your site for the best look possible!
You can also check out
http://x2forums.tk
if you want a shorter domain to type into the address bar Smile
So drop us a line and get a free MyBB board today.
Thanks.
Um.. no you're not.
Umm you don't even have a domain. And you are far from offering the only free MyBB hosting.
lool I have found loads of good and very fast mybb hosts!
well done on the site though
FREE .TK DOMAIN WOW DID I DIE AND GO TO HEAVEN OR WHAT
Thx for viewing. Yah, shortly after I have posted this thread I figured I am not the only one, but I'm probably the only one to offer a free .tk domain with your account. And yeah, we can't afford a paid domain , I'm using the .tk domain as that. btw we got Unlimited Posts, Members, Bandwidth. The sites new to the internet.
Thx for viewing and I hope to get some registrations over the internet, I've just updated my google and yahoo listing.
Could you guys like include my site on that list of sites on the homepage that offer free MyBB hosting?
Well, I am not a big fan, But I still would love to have my own forum hosting, what software do I need? Well done and good luck on the future of your website
Not wanting to sound funny, but it's kinda off putting when your own "support" forum is full of errors...

Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dude106/public_html/board/index.php:1) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
[PHP] 	  	errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 	1535 	header
/inc/class_session.php 	360 	my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 	100 	session->load_guest
/global.php 	55 	session->init
/index.php 	29 	require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dude106/public_html/board/index.php:1) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/class_session.php 	365 	my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 	100 	session->load_guest
File 	Line 	Function
/inc/class_session.php 	108 	my_setcookie
I agree the forum could need some sorting out...
(2008-10-11, 08:43 PM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]Thx for viewing. Yah, shortly after I have posted this thread I figured I am not the only one, but I'm probably the only one to offer a free .tk domain with your account. And yeah, we can't afford a paid domain , I'm using the .tk domain as that. btw we got Unlimited Posts, Members, Bandwidth. The sites new to the internet.
Thx for viewing and I hope to get some registrations over the internet, I've just updated my google and yahoo listing.
Could you guys like include my site on that list of sites on the homepage that offer free MyBB hosting?
No offence... But you're an idiot, build your own mybb site (which won't link to the original subdomain lmfao) and then goto http://dot.tk and get a free .tk site. Though personally I think dot.tk sucks, co.cc is alot better, with alot more SEO options.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5