MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Public Release] MyPlaza Turbo 0.2.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
NOTE: The Settings page of the User Style module is disabled because I haven't ported the module completely. Also, some code edits may be outdated, so if you can't find the code it tells you to find, just skip that step.

Ported modules
  • Bank by ZiNgA BuRgA (100%)
  • Inventory by ZiNgA BuRgA (100%)
  • Income by ZiNgA BuRgA (only a few things not working)
  • Donate by ZiNgA BuRgA (100%)
  • Sticky by ZiNgA BuRgA (100%)
  • Bump Post by ZiNgA BuRgA (100%)
  • Gambling by ZiNgA BuRgA (100%)
  • Invest in board by ZiNgA BuRgA (100%)
  • Periodic Pay/Charge by ZiNgA BuRgA (100%)
  • Lottery by Keyvan fakhri shojaie (100%)
  • User style (90% or 100% ? - Some code edits may be outdated. I will need to re-check them in the next release and Auto code edits are disabled and the settings button too.)
  • Change Username/Usertitle (100%)
  • Buy into usergroup (100% I guess)
  • Buy into secondary usergroup (100% I guess Toungue)

Update manager and Attachment fees are NOT working.

Change log:
  • Inventory (1.0.3): Fixed the following bug: If an admin edited someone's inventory, the inventory that was being edited was the admin's one. This bug was found by Shadows.
  • Change Username and Usertitle (1.0.0): Ported it to work with MyPlaza Turbo (Only 2 thing needed to be updated)
  • "Expanded category by default set to No" was not working correctly in earlier versions. It was a problem in the templates.
  • Passive hooks (1.0.2): Fixed a minor bug.
  • Fixed a few bugs in the user group edit part. Some modules would not work correctly.
  • MyCompany (1.1.0): the delay employees have to make items changed from days to seconds. Fixed a few issues.
  • Donate (1.0.2): Updated the templates functions to make the donate page to be also reconstructed when the Reconstruct button in the donate row is clicked.
  • New modules ported (Lottery, Buy into usergroup, Buy into secondary group and User style)

Some modules can be found in this thread:
http://forums.consoleworld.net/showthread.php?tid=939

Installation:
Upload the new files.
Reconstruct MyPlaza Turbo templates.
Re-activate MyCompany if you had it activated.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?3xwloiywzls

Thank you Smile
Awesome update.

Downloading now.

Edit: Bug Found!
Sent you a P.M.

Because of this bug, all threads on my forum are unreadable.
The error that shows up when viewing is "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /homepages/17/d214435355/htdocs/wsb4613182101/inc/plugins/myplaza/donate.php on line 225". This is caused by the bug report I sent you via P.M.
Updated download link. Should be fixed
Thanks a LOT!
Smile
How can I upgrade the script?
Upgrade which script?
I have myplaza 0.2.1 and I want upgrade to 0.2.3!
Thanks Pirata Smile

off-topic

consoleworld is offline...
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting '&' or T_VARIABLE in /home/content/p/i/r/piratanervo/html/forums/inc/myplaza/myplaza_general.php on line 1324
yeah some files were not uploaded completely that's why that error appears.
It is working again Smile

@giangy, you have 0.2.2 I guess but I forgot to change the version name in 0.2.2 Toungue
You don't need any upgrade scripts, as the instruction say, upload files, reconstruct plaza templates, re-activate my company if you have it activated. Reconstruct module templates (if any of them need it)
How i can add items ??
I Can't! :'(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7