MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Awaiting Activation Message v1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Awaiting Activation Message
Description: Shows a message to people awaiting activation my email or admin.
Author: MattRogowski
Authorsite: http://mattrogowski.co.uk
Version: 1.2
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Files: 1
Templates added: 1
Template changes: 1
Settings added: 5 (1 group)

To Install:
Upload ./inc/plugins/aamessage.php to ./inc/plugins/
Go to ACP > Plugins > Activate
Go to ACP > Configuration > Awaiting Activation Message Settings > Configure settings > Save.

Information:
This plugin will add a message to the header of your forums if a member is awaiting activation, and you have account activation set to either email or admin activation.

You can choose to turn the message on or off, specify a different title for the email/admin message, and a different message for the email/admin message.

The message will display in your theme's style.

You may edit for your own personal forum but must not redistribute it in any form without my permission.

Change Log:
24/01/09 - v0.1 -> v1.0
28/01/09 - v1.0 -> v1.1 -> Deactivate v1.0, upload v1.1, activate. 2 settings removed.
08/05/09 - v1.1 -> v1.1.1 -> Minor changes to files, upload new version, overwrite old, no need to deactivate.
10/05/09 - v1.1.1 -> v1.2 -> Message is now at the the top of all pages, no longer collapsible. Deactivate, reupload ./inc/plugins/aamessage.php, activate.

Screenshots:
[attachment=13825][attachment=13824][attachment=12542]

Download:
[attachment=13826]

Also available on the Mods site.

Smile
This is a wonderful plugin. Although I'm sending a random password, I think I'll install it so, in the future, I my use it.

Ori...
Thanks Smile

Updated to v1.0 and added to mods site, I tested it a bit more and it seems OK. Found one small issue which I'll fix soon.
This may be of use since 100% of the population isn't all that bright. Toungue

I'll give it a whirl and if I find any bugs I'll let you know. ( It may be some time before I'd have to use it though)

Thanks man!
Figures, I get the error just as I go to the Plugins page...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/------/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/aamessage.php on line 21

What could it possibly be? I'm a bit challenged with the PHP.
Oh, bugger, it's the guid line I added into the array, I missed a comma Rolleyes

Can you try it now, please?? Smile
Well done Matt! This is your first plugin i believe? I know youve been wanting to do one so well done and its really useful tidy little feature to have!
Good to go Smile
Excellent plugin considering most of the population have no common sense and do not read simple instructions Smile
(2009-01-24, 02:04 PM)Hapatio Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Matt! This is your first plugin i believe? I know youve been wanting to do one so well done and its really useful tidy little feature to have!

Thank you Smile Yep, first one, and yeah, I personally needed it so I thought I may as well try it.

(2009-01-24, 02:20 PM)atomicj Wrote: [ -> ]Good to go Smile

Good Big Grin

(2009-01-24, 05:06 PM)DanChorley Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent plugin considering most of the population have no common sense and do not read simple instructions Smile

Toungue Thanks Big Grin Yeah, a lot of people don't realise why they can't post, so hopefully, this will help out with that a bit Smile

----------

It's now on the Mods site Smile
should be a default feature

just awesome
Pages: 1 2 3