MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Biggest MyBB users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
lol...we need to find the biggest myBB board, that started with myBB 1.00!!!
tmhai Wrote:They should upgrade,isnt their board a security risk?
msghelp.net? I think it's fairly secure. I have fixed many bugs and security holes, and if I learn of a new vulnerability, I take immediate action.

I plan to upgrade to the latest version of MyBB within a few months.
tmhai Wrote:will you be providing mods/plugins like the ones that are avaliable on the msghelp.net board?
Well, after the upgrade we won't really have any mods. Anyway, even when I do make some new mods for the MsgPlus forums, I won't release them, because it would be too much of a hassle to support them and keep them up-to-date. Plus, I'm a selfish bastard. Toungue

There seem to be quite a few good MyBB modders around here, so I'm sure they can make any mods you want...
well...Our msgplus in spanish board is fairly big...and we're using the latest code... we might give this forum a run for his money on the largest board using 1.x ... Toungue

http://es.msgplus.net/foro/
hehe msghelp having huge members everywhere!!Toungue

hope one day, neowin Toungue turns into mybb

chaw
zaher1988 Wrote:hehe msghelp having huge members everywhere!!Toungue

hope one day, neowin Toungue turns into mybb

chaw
I'd then hope for Gaia-online to switch to MyBB Wink
Well it's about as likely, anyways, haha.
O_O msghelp.net uses MyBB? Whoa. Congratulations on them choosing you, Chris and everyone else!
coolmaster Wrote:O_O msghelp.net uses MyBB? Whoa. Congratulations on them choosing you, Chris and everyone else!
lol, they have being using it for a long time now.
Isn't chris an admin there?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10