MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Biggest MyBB users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I think it's safe to say I have the most mybb communities. Smile

I have one more site to convert to mybb from VB. It has 450k posts and 21k members. So altogether I will have nearly a million posts and about 30k members total in about 10 sites but I have about 27 installs going right now. I have about 20 more to install, structure, and theme still.
Labrocca Wrote:I think it's safe to say I have the most mybb communities. Smile
I think it's safe to agree with you. Toungue Wink
labrocca Wrote:I think it's safe to say I have the most mybb communities. Smile

I wonder what gave us this clue. Toungue
How do you moderate them all, labrocca?
Wow, are they paying for that kind of Customer service from you Tikitiki? Or do they just get that special treatment because they have 2.5 million posts?
A forum that I can't see mentioned would be aaspforum.com

It doesn't have a lot of members, but it gets a hell of a lot of hits. Wink
destroyer Wrote:How do you moderate them all, labrocca?

I have volunteer staff on almost all my sites. I do visit them each day though and some I am very active at..like DemocracyForums.com.
hemi Wrote:Wow, are they paying for that kind of Customer service from you Tikitiki? Or do they just get that special treatment because they have 2.5 million posts?

Na, I don't get paid. But it helps since I can put I've worked with an IT professional and can vouch for me Smile It's definitely something that'll be great for MyBB's reputation so I want to make sure it's good.
Butters Wrote:A forum that I can't see mentioned would be aaspforum.com

It doesn't have a lot of members, but it gets a hell of a lot of hits. Wink

That's my Forum! Big Grin

Our community is growing very fast, we are very close to 3000 Members, and we are growing fast.

http://aaspforum.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10