MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Biggest MyBB users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2009-04-17, 04:51 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see you try, ShawnToungue I can't help my size. If only my stomach would grow as my feet do - size 13 feetConfused

I aint'a scared boy! I have 14 size feet, I hate it, I hate being tall too... I have to go to big and tall stores to get shorts and pants cause i like the ones with cargo and the dang local shops stop at a certain size. A pair of their shorts on me would look like short shorts and none of us want to see that, LOL. Boots and shoes are really hard to find. Ive taken a liking to Airwalks and Vans shoes because they always seem to have 14" wide... I dont skateboard tho, I have a falling problem when I tried to :p

(2009-04-17, 04:56 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-17, 04:44 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2005-12-14, 12:00 AM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.msghelp.net is the biggest. Wink

Chris

HOLY SMOKES!!!

Quote:Our members have made a total of 435506 posts in 46986 threads.
We currently have 82373 members registered.

http://ncaabbs.com Wink

Quote:Our members have made a total of 4,186,989 posts in 357,555 threads.
We currently have 27,802 members registered.
The most users online at one time was 3,389 on 03-30-2009 at 12:21 PM

HOLY SMOKES!!! Part 2!!!
lol I like vans too! Either vans, nike, or adidas' - only types of shoes I'll buy. I can't skateboard out here in the sticks, but I used to when I lived in Buffalo.
I always hated dealing with skaters when I did security. They just love messing with security. I told one to simply get off the property because if he got hurt, we'd have to pay. He called his dad and said I physically removed him. His dad came mouthing and thinking he was a tough guy until he seen I was an armed officer :p

His boy was cussing me out right in front of his paw and he was probably 12 years old!!! I think that skateboard of his could of made a good paddle if the parent wasn't and idiot himself just like his idiot son LOL
lol you always have a story to tell, Shawn - I think it's coolSmile Is there anything you haven't done??Toungue
Ive done a lot in 24 years but not everything Smile I did security though for 5 years and worked armed and unarmed all over the place... coal mine labor incident, strikes, ghetto apartments infested with criminal activity aka where I got stabbed with a steak knife but my vest stopped it from getting me, retail loss prevention (that was fun) and other stuff...

But my life is still pretty boring
Maybe trick out your truck with a Skyjacker lift kit, some big mud-boggin' tires and a new flame paint job, and see if that makes it more interestingToungue
I wanna lift it a bit more and get good mud tires but the dark blue is good enough... i dont like flames and all that stuff well except for camouflage, thats cool... i got duel glasspack exhast pipes that sound really nice... people can hear me when I am stomping down on it Smile
I have a feeling if I met you in real life, I would cryToungue lol That sounds like a nice kitSmile I'll have to google it and see if I can find some videos.
Its not the best but it suits me just fine Smile It does great in snow and ice, fits me and does good in the muddy coal mines I work at so its good enough for me... i just hope its current problem isn't going to break me Sad
I have 91,048 members on my forum, now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10