MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Fast Reputation Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Dont work for me not clickable and negatif button not showing
Repair compatibility with MyBB 1.6.5.

fastrep.php
find
function fastrep_postbit($post)
{
	$post['fr_votes'] = fastrep_build_votelist($post['pid'], 'h');
	$post['fr_votes_c'] = fastrep_build_votelist($post['pid'], 'c');
}

replace
function fastrep_postbit(&$post)
{
	$post['fr_votes'] = fastrep_build_votelist($post['pid'], 'h');
	$post['fr_votes_c'] = fastrep_build_votelist($post['pid'], 'c');

return $post;
}
PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'inc/functions.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/MAMP/bin/php/php5.3.6/lib/php') in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/mybb/inc/plugins/fastrep.php on line 17

got this error when try to use this plugin with other plugin.
any idea how to solve this?
(2011-02-18, 04:19 AM)Sammyed Wrote: [ -> ]Hello iarspider,

2.- Since I do like very much your plugin and I don´t want to deactivate it, I have to inform that I may have a conflict while I use your plugin, and while I activate Registrations from FB using Nayar´s Plugin "Facebook Connect for MyBB".

Once it´s activated this option, and once someone tries to register using their FB login credentials, this message shows up in the screen:

Quote:Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'inc/functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home1/vtfon/public_html/bb/inc/plugins/fastrep.php on line 17

I deactivated the FB connect option for registrations but I´m wondering if you could help me out to find out what would be the problem. Because I may need both plugins running 100% efective in the future.

Any thoughts?.

Thanks in advance.

(2011-02-18, 07:34 AM)iarspider Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Sammyed,

I'll check that as soon as possible.

(2011-02-19, 10:48 PM)Sammyed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-18, 07:34 AM)iarspider Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check that as soon as possible.

Standing by,

Thank you.

(2011-05-19, 12:16 AM)iarspider Wrote: [ -> ]Monaco, all changes are done in function fastrep_activate.

Sammyed, sorry for the long waiting time. Could you please provide me the link to the conflicting plugin?

I´m so sorry for the big delay, until now I saw you wanted the link of FBConnect. >Here<, I´m using the 1.6.1 version.

Thanks.
Whenever I try to install the plugin I get

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'pid'
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_reputation ADD pid INT( 10 ) DEFAULT '-1' NOT NULL AFTER adduid

Undecided
(2012-08-30, 03:42 PM)erocoar Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I try to install the plugin I get

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1060 - Duplicate column name 'pid'
Query:
ALTER TABLE mybb_reputation ADD pid INT( 10 ) DEFAULT '-1' NOT NULL AFTER adduid

Undecided

The plugin was written for previous version of MyBB, which didn't have 'pid' column in 'reputation' table. I've made a new version, but haven't yet published it.

2All: please test the attached version - this should fix 1.6x compartibility, as well as "stuck" loading image when posting 2 votes in a row on the same page.
Amazing!
Thank you sir!
hello,
ur new version work on 1.6.9 but reputation bar didn't appear like here : http://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=13061

what is wrong? how i can make reputation bar below the posts in 1.6.9?
before update everythink was ok.
bananoke, looks like a template was reverted by an update process. Does activating/deactivating a plugin help?
(2012-12-23, 08:37 AM)iarspider Wrote: [ -> ]bananoke, looks like a template was reverted by an update process. Does activating/deactivating a plugin help?

i already tried reactivate it many times but nothing help, could you help me with it? i was looking for help in couple diffrent forums but noone was able to give me advice.
Still dont have idea how i can fix it.

I can show you my template code or file code, just tell me witch one file do u need.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13