MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax PM Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Outstanding, I just want this
(2009-04-21, 08:04 AM)Mr-Cute Wrote: [ -> ]waw Big Grin working GREAT Big Grin Thx u
but i need tutorial how can i set this value by db query.

Go to phpMyAdmin (or some other db-tool) and try the following sql queries:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `pmnotice` = '1' WHERE `mybb_users`.`unreadpms` = 0;
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `pmnotice` = '2' WHERE `mybb_users`.`unreadpms` > 0;

Notice: Your prefix for mybb installation must be mybb_. If you have an other prefix, edit the sql querries before.
One suggestion,
As vB has an alert message when some one PMs to you, Can this notification in your plugin be go in advanced in somthing like that ?? I mean that your's plugin will display an alert message on the header, instead of vB that it displayed on he middle of the page
(2009-04-29, 11:38 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]One suggestion,
As vB has an alert message when some one PMs to you, Can this notification in your plugin be go in advanced in somthing like that ?? I mean that your's plugin will display an alert message on the header, instead of vB that it displayed on he middle of the page

Hi ghazal,

did you mean a "Live JavaScript Alert-Popup"? (Example for a JavaScript Alert: Click on "Unsere Erfolge")

But if you only want to position and/or style the "new PM message" of this plugin, you can edit the pm.php file. It's only simple CSS. Smile
Any feedback about removing the link?
No download link?
(2009-05-22, 03:50 AM)Demented Wrote: [ -> ]No download link?

Demented mate.....

The link is in the heading "Ajax PM Notification Plugin for MyBB" in the original post.
For easy reference, this is it: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/ajax-pm-notification

Owen
(2009-04-30, 08:10 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-29, 11:38 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]One suggestion,

Hi ghazal,

did you mean a "Live JavaScript Alert-Popup"? (Example for a JavaScript Alert: Click on "Unsere Erfolge")

But if you only want to position and/or style the "new PM message" of this plugin, you can edit the pm.php file. It's only simple CSS. Smile

how would we make it do that?
just change the pm.php or watever the file is?
just edit that code to this
<html><head><title>Test</title>
</head><body>
<a href="javascript:alert('Verweisziel noch nicht erreichbar')">Unsere Erfolge</a>
</body></html>
am i rite?
or gotta do more?
Hi,

I have updated Ajax PM Notification to version 1.7
Now you can adjust the refresh interval (of checking for new PMs) im Admin-CP.

(2009-06-02, 06:29 AM)silabgarza Wrote: [ -> ]how would we make it do that?
just change the pm.php or watever the file is?
just edit that code to this
<html><head><title>Test</title>
</head><body>
<a href="javascript:alert('Verweisziel noch nicht erreichbar')">Unsere Erfolge</a>
</body></html>
am i rite?
or gotta do more?

Just try it. I can't say if it works. Wink
(2009-04-30, 10:33 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Any feedback about removing the link?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10