MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics 1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
ok, thank labrocca

i left vbb few days ago to examine mybb. correspondingly, i'm not fluent in mybb functions Big Grin

i want to add many more settings, but MyBB hasn't Template Conditions, it caused difficulties to writting code

Quote:The changstats_dateformat setting...I don't get it since mybb has user settings for date formats you can use.
if using user's format, the datetime is long -> crash the table Big Grin
imho best to just hard code date format then

Quote:i left vbb few days ago to examine mybb.

What's your impression so far? And yes..mybb doesn't at this time have template conditionals. I think we will eventually see it as a feature though. There is a plugin that does allow it though.
oh, mybb is amazing! i can do any things although more inconvenient than vbb a little Big Grin

i like the way to quick add new setting group and settings in admincp Big Grin
easy to using ajax
---------
Template conditionals is really needed, I hope it's included in next mybb version!!!!

Thank MyBB Team
Maybe if you make a future version, would it be possible to have Top Reputations in there aswell? I do not use the Thank You plugin, however i know how to remove it from the dropdown box, but having reputations there would be really handy Big Grin

But a very big well done on this release Big Grin
This is a great plugin, I'll wait for Labrocca's release D
(2009-04-16, 07:39 PM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great plugin, I'll wait for Labrocca's release D

Not going to happen without authors permission and he hasn't replied to what license he is releasing this under or if I do have permission to modify and release.
Dear ChangUonDyU can you please reply to this

Labrocca Wrote:Can I ask what license you are releasing this under? I am interested in modifying it and might release it with your permission. It would of course be a free download.

Thank you.
Do anything you want Big Grin
Okay. Seems a rather open license then. Smile

When I have time I will see what improvements I can make on this. I want to use it myself after some adjustments are done.
Congratulations,
Great job
I love your db settings that this plugin works on
Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10