MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [AJAX] ChangUonDyU - Advanced Statistics 1.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bro mybb 1.8.3??
in mybbvietnam i see this plugin updated for 1.8.*

is there anybody have this plugin?

http://mybbvietnam.com/thread-401.html
Anyone have the updated version for mybb 1.8 please? I need it too.....
Anyone have this mybb 1.8 compatible plugin?
(2014-11-22, 11:01 PM)Parsian™ Wrote: [ -> ]to fix this problem download attach and upload to your jscripts folder and add this line to your headerinclude themplate

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/prototype.js?ver=1603"></script>	

Great, it works now on my site, thanks Parsian Smile
^ just a note: there will be some problems when you include prototype.js in headerinclude template
to minimize those problems prototype script needs to be added in index template or in the referred plugin file
I am getting this error now in the latest post stats after disabling and enabling the plugin:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/forum/public_html/inc/plugins/changstats.php(559) : eval()'d code on line 4

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/forum/public_html/inc/plugins/changstats.php(559) : eval()'d code on line 4

link your forum to see and fix your problem
@saini1987 check code in changuondyu_latestpost_bit template
deactivating & reactivating the plugin once again might work !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10