MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Windows sucks forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I also added an advertise section but only registered can see it.
Yeah....Way to make us *NIX and *BSD lovers look bad. Dodgy
Windows doesn't really suck, I just use linux for development purposes.
I actually don't like Windows and I removed it from all my boxes once I got hooked on Linux. However, I like the fact that MS is working with Zend and I am hoping this will benefit PHP. So, I wouldn't feel right taking part in such a site. Have fun with it though.
My point is to make linux look good. ok?
(2009-05-05, 11:10 PM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I name it windows sucks FORUMS so it is for the opinions not flaming, i am a part of the Windows Seven development.
I must point out this is false, I have known this kid for nearly a year now and he only just hit 13 about two or three weeks ago, I can safely say he is not part of the win7 development.

He also has a reputation for theft, he has tried to steal Labrocca's plugins on many occasions, he asked me and several other individuals for his plugin's which he spent a long time making.

He also stole one person's theme, edited it and claimed it was his.
(2009-05-06, 07:29 PM)T3h-death-cap Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-05, 11:10 PM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I name it windows sucks FORUMS so it is for the opinions not flaming, i am a part of the Windows Seven development.
I must point out this is false, I have known this kid for nearly a year now and he only just hit 13 about two or three weeks ago, I can safely say he is not part of the win7 development.

He also has a reputation for theft, he has tried to steal Labrocca's plugins on many occasions, he asked me and several other individuals for his plugin's which he spent a long time making.

He also stole one person's theme, edited it and claimed it was his.

I knew it had to be false. A person part of the Win7 development creating a forum dedicated to the bashing and insulting of Windows (in general).
On microsoft, you can submit portions of code to them and they consier you a developer. Google MSDN
What did you submit.. a batch file saying hi?
No, notecard. it is avalible at http://phyrrus.tk under apps and programs
Guys, it's Phyrrus, what did you expect?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8