MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Windows sucks forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Oh please do not flame me i want to stay unbanned so don't even call me that. Yes, I am phyrrus but a new.
(2009-05-05, 10:47 PM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]No, it is new and it is not to bash. to make a opinion.

From your forum...

Quote:Windows Flaming Arena
Flame windows here

What's the difference between bashing and flaming a product?

Quote:No, notecard. it is avalible at http://phyrrus.tk under apps and programs

You also provide a "key", makes me wonder just how legit this it, what with your track record here at MyBB.
(2009-05-06, 10:12 PM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]On microsoft, you can submit portions of code to them and they consier you a developer. Google MSDN

I know what MSDN is, I've been there for much longer than you have been. Just because you write a "hello, world!" program, doesn't mean you are part of Win7's dev team.

You aren't a developer, heck no. I just looked at your "NoteCard" program. All you did was create an MFC project in visual studio (probably pirated; you're known for stealing), rename some windows, create an installer, done(?). You probably did send them the program, but they probably deleted it as soon as they've seen that all you did was rename default MFC windows.
(2009-05-06, 10:12 PM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]On microsoft, you can submit portions of code to them and they consier you a developer. Google MSDN

Yes, but you claimed to be a part of the Win7 development, if you can recall, not an unpaid developer for Microsoft in general. It must be terribly hard to keep up with all the lies and deception you've been spreading, but please at least try.

And, just so you know, even if you weren't a preteen with the infamous reputation of theft that you are, there are very few people who would join such a forum. The few that would, I'm guessing, would be even younger than you; immature little children who have nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer and flame Microsoft. I'm not a fan of the company myself, but sitting around and whining and moaning about all its defects isn't going to make it better. So I suggest you shut down the forum, focus your efforts in school rather than lying and stealing (which you weren't very good at, anyway), and go to college where you can learn real development. Then you can do something ABOUT all the problems out there, rather than sitting at your keyboard and giggling like an idiot as you type out rant after redundant rant about the imperfections of Windows. Creating a forum to shamelessly bash/flame/whatever you call it that you're doing is a pathetic and unarguably pointless endeavor.
I did that so people don't redistribute it. I have the source code, and i wrote it completely in c form dev c++
(2009-05-07, 09:47 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]

I know what MSDN is, I've been there for much longer than you have been. Just because you write a "hello, world!" program, doesn't mean you are part of Win7's dev team.

You aren't a developer, heck no. I just looked at your "NoteCard" program. All you did was create an MFC project in visual studio (probably pirated; you're known for stealing), rename some windows, create an installer, done(?). You probably did send them the program, but they probably deleted it as soon as they've seen that all you did was rename default MFC windows.

I am not good enough to make a dev program. I won't steal one! I said when i made this account that I was going to be a new person. Stop flaming phyrrus start treating me like JKD.

(2009-05-07, 10:32 AM)Alluvia Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, but you claimed to be a part of the Win7 development, if you can recall, not an unpaid developer for Microsoft in general. It must be terribly hard to keep up with all the lies and deception you've been spreading, but please at least try.

And, just so you know, even if you weren't a preteen with the infamous reputation of theft that you are, there are very few people who would join such a forum. The few that would, I'm guessing, would be even younger than you; immature little children who have nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer and flame Microsoft. I'm not a fan of the company myself, but sitting around and whining and moaning about all its defects isn't going to make it better. So I suggest you shut down the forum, focus your efforts in school rather than lying and stealing (which you weren't very good at, anyway), and go to college where you can learn real development. Then you can do something ABOUT all the problems out there, rather than sitting at your keyboard and giggling like an idiot as you type out rant after redundant rant about the imperfections of Windows. Creating a forum to shamelessly bash/flame/whatever you call it that you're doing is a pathetic and unarguably pointless endeavor.

I stopped stealing a long time ago. I even admitte it in a thread like I told Gary (aka t3h-death-cap) i admitted to my istakes and am ready to atart a new. I stopped committing my mistakes and agreed not to do anymore... He agreed to stop flaming me. Take his avice and mine. Stop flaming me and let JKD be JKD not Phyrrus again.
(2009-05-07, 11:27 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I did that so people don't redistribute it. I have the source code, and i wrote it completely in c form dev c++

You're not fooling anybody. There is no MFC (MICROSOFT Foundation Class) library in dev C++, and it has to be pure coincidence that you program something in dev C++ and make it look EXACTLY like the default MFC project in Visual Studio.

[Image: 141oxdy.png]

This is the default (completely unedited) MFC project generated by Visual Studio.

[Image: of27ow.png]

Notice how he changed the icon and edited some forms.

(2009-05-07, 11:27 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I am not good enough to make a dev program.

Hence why you absolutely are not part of the Win7 development team.
What I thought was fishy, was the fact the download link on the web page is nothing like the url address to the web page.

Sorry but to me this guy still can't be trusted!
I swear I did not do that! I am a catholic and I swear hand to God i made this on my own! I will even show you the sources. I used C not Visual Basic. I don't even know VB. Gary does all my VB for me. add me on msn [email protected] and I will work this out.
(2009-05-07, 07:23 PM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-07, 11:27 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I did that so people don't redistribute it. I have the source code, and i wrote it completely in c form dev c++

You're not fooling anybody. There is no MFC (MICROSOFT Foundation Class) library in dev C++, and it has to be pure coincidence that you program something in dev C++ and make it look EXACTLY like the default MFC project in Visual Studio.

[Image: 141oxdy.png]

This is the default (completely unedited) MFC project generated by Visual Studio.

[Image: of27ow.png]

Notice how he changed the icon and edited some forms.

(2009-05-07, 11:27 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I am not good enough to make a dev program.

Hence why you absolutely are not part of the Win7 development team.
(2009-05-07, 07:23 PM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]You're not fooling anybody. There is no MFC (MICROSOFT Foundation Class) library in dev C++, and it has to be pure coincidence that you program something in dev C++ and make it look EXACTLY like the default MFC project in Visual Studio.
Possible, though I don't think anyone's bothered: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2001-06/msg01102.html

(2009-05-08, 11:14 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I swear I did not do that! I am a catholic and I swear hand to God i made this on my own! I will even show you the sources. I used C not Visual Basic. I don't even know VB. Gary does all my VB for me. add me on msn [email protected] and I will work this out.
I don't think most here are disputing that you didn't make it, it's just that you didn't "make" anything significant.
And yes, it is indeed most likely done in Visual C++.
Right. I made this. Microsucks may have done a similar idea with it but I made NC from scratch.

Hey, whoever downloaded the source. Do you believe I made it from scratch?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8