MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Windows sucks forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
nah, you asked me and I answered.
Windows doesn't suck, if Windows wans't here we wouldn't be on this forum right now. Windows changed history and were responsible for the biggest and best inventions related to the computer and internet.

Although I like Linux more I think Windows is better and Linux wouldn't been here if Windows didn't exist.
(2009-08-28, 01:11 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Although I like Linux more I think Windows is better and Linux wouldn't been here if Windows didn't exist.

Not exactly. Linux is based off of Unix whereas Windows is not.
No copyright footer?
(2009-08-28, 01:34 AM)DalinS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-28, 01:11 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Although I like Linux more I think Windows is better and Linux wouldn't been here if Windows didn't exist.

Yea but we wouldn't have the Linux that we have today many Linux features are based of Windows.
(2009-08-28, 03:08 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]

Yea but we wouldn't have the Linux that we have today many Linux features are based of Windows.

WHAT? Look at windows 7. Alot of it looks more macy linuxy then the traditional windows os. Also again. Forum gone, Admin not here any more. Necroposting thread? Why post?
No Windows 7 is much different than Linux with looks I always thought that XP had more the same layout as Linux.

Maybe you mean the style of windows 7 like the colors and transparent stuff but that was already in Vista. I think Windows 7 does NOT look at all like Linux or Mac and trust me Windows 7 will crash Snow Leopard, stupid Apple releasing it the same time period as Windows 7 Sad.
(2009-08-28, 04:35 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]No Windows 7 is much different than Linux with looks I always thought that XP had more the same layout as Linux.

Maybe you mean the style of windows 7 like the colors and transparent stuff but that was already in Vista. I think Windows 7 does NOT look at all like Linux or Mac and trust me Windows 7 will crash Snow Leopard, stupid Apple releasing it the same time period as Windows 7 Sad.

Gnome more 2000 look.

And you should see some forums. It has pros at programming going. (And pros don't talk like this but)

OMFG MICROCRAP IS COPYING... Random layout From Random Distro.

Linux has so many looks, i have to admit its hard not copying...
(2009-08-28, 03:08 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]

The only features that Linux has which are "based off of" Windows are sadly the required features needed in order for an operating system to function properly.
I guess thats why some versions of linux are named lindows, winux etc...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8