MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Edit MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-06-04, 08:15 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]This is a better choice
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/modnotice-v12-mybb-14

thanks anyway

I never saw this, this is awesome! Thanks!
(2009-06-04, 07:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a div. If you edit this into a user's post, they can go back and edit their post and remove it. You're not getting it.

Probably the best choicefor using it, after installing the Labbroca plugin, Last Edit Lock Smile
(2009-06-05, 03:31 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-04, 07:15 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a div. If you edit this into a user's post, they can go back and edit their post and remove it. You're not getting it.

Probably the best choicefor using it, after installing the Labbroca plugin, Last Edit Lock Smile

I have this plugin already -- hell, I came up with the idea. How about all the non-subscribers who don't? This plugin doesn't have enough functionality on its own.
Ghazal do you even have a subscription at mybbcentral?
(2009-06-05, 04:35 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Ghazal do you even have a subscription at mybbcentral?

No, I have no subscription their, But why you asked me, ?
(2009-06-05, 05:22 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-05, 04:35 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Ghazal do you even have a subscription at mybbcentral?

No, I have no subscription their, But why you asked me, ?

(2009-06-05, 03:31 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the best choicefor using it, after installing the Labbroca plugin, Last Edit Lock Smile

Because you said after installing labrocca's plugin, which make it sound like you have obtained his plugins illegally.
(2009-06-05, 05:25 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Because you said after installing labrocca's plugin, which make it sound like you have obtained his plugins illegally.

Illegally ??
The description of that plugin didnot make us familiar with that plugin, what that plugin actually do for Us ??
(2009-06-05, 05:39 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-05, 05:25 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Because you said after installing labrocca's plugin, which make it sound like you have obtained his plugins illegally.

Illegally ??
The description of that plugin didnot make us familiar with that plugin, what that plugin actually do for Us ??

I was just saying because I though that was why JonP asked if you had a mybb central subscription.
I respond to it, just because you said the word "Illegally"
That's ok now Smile
I am also afraid with you now, because you now become a moderator, and can ban me Toungue

Thanks Joshua for understanding the post
Best Regards
What about someone figuring out the MyCode and using it in their own posts??
Pages: 1 2 3 4