MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Edit MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i am agreed with Matt.

Thats why i showed u the example , Your idea was good but u choose myCode instead of something restricted by Groups. I can guess nobody will agree with myCode feature of Edit bcoz its easily played by anyone. and Majority of forum users know that Edit is something restricted to Admin permitted Groups only.
(2009-06-05, 12:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]when someone edits a post, and someone else quotes it, the edit reason in the box will be quoted too.

Ahh... after this long discussion I got your actuall point, Smile
Yes this is an issue while quoting the post...
Hoping to try it to fix,
Thanks for your long discussion guys Big Grin
CSS box which produces the same effect as
edit Wrote:edit reason, blah blah
. nothing fancy
i remember,....
i have exact the same mycode, installed since moths. made by mycodeking oh not exact the code from mycodeking says admin edit,...but the rest is the same
(2009-06-05, 10:14 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]CSS box which produces the same effect as
edit Wrote:edit reason, blah blah
. nothing fancy

It can be used by either way, But give the exact point what do you mean ??
Just saying I wouldn't use it for the sole sake that it provides no actual benefits.
Good MyCode, but will better if ONLY allow the Mods to use in the posts and not the users in their own posts, something like Moderation Edition, not a reason for edit for the users...

Regards.
(2009-07-08, 03:18 PM)rafaweb Wrote: [ -> ]Good MyCode, but will better if ONLY allow the Mods to use in the posts and not the users in their own posts, something like Moderation Edition, not a reason for edit for the users...

Regards.

Hopefully I will fix this
Pages: 1 2 3 4