MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CustoMyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Looks good. Love your skin Big Grin
(2009-06-05, 11:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The CSS for the ratings just failed to load, clear your cache and it should be OK, it's fine for me.

I also like that theme though, very nice Smile

Cleared my cache twice still showing the same as the picture.
(2009-06-06, 12:29 AM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-05, 11:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The CSS for the ratings just failed to load, clear your cache and it should be OK, it's fine for me.

I also like that theme though, very nice Smile

Cleared my cache twice still showing the same as the picture.

Well, I updated by Opera version an hour or two ago and it shows fine in every other browser so there's nothing wrong with the forum.
(2009-06-05, 10:28 PM)Snowman01 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice. I registered under the username Josh. Looking forward to some more themes from you!

The email didn't seem to come. =\

Okay, thanks for registering and I will look into the issue Smile

And thanks everyone! I may make the theme available in the future, once I clean it up a bit Wink
Great website! Only thing I recommend is getting a new domain Big Grin co.cc is free, but if it is a paid domain, it looks more professional. Anyways, the site has great potential.

- Pingo
(2009-06-05, 09:01 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ].... I'm 99% sure this theme works in browsers as far back as IE6 ...
Works ok in IE6 but the top is a little broken.

[attachment=14124]
Thank Gene and Pingo (I'll look into an IE6 fix).

Right now I'm switching hosts back to x10hosting. Should be finished the transfer in a few minutes.

EDIT: Alright, transfer looks like it's complete. Server is a lot faster now, too Big Grin
Activated your account Snowman, and now any new activation emails should be sent out properly.
It's a free site. :/
Quote:Redirect Loop

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is

redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?

* NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is probably a server configuration

issue and not your computer.
For some reason my host decided to not append the www. to the URL, and then that happened. Changed the link. Hopefully it should work now.

I'm going to see if my parents will let my get a paypal account (only 14) so I can purchase hosting, as I'm sick of these stupid free hosts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7