MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CustoMyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No, I much prefer independent hosting.
(2009-06-07, 02:24 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Now to get a PayPal account
If you are under 18 the best way to do it is to get a prepaid visa card (usually used as gift cards and are available at service stations and things) then use that in paypal. Then because you have a credit card gaurenteeing it (even though it is a prepaid one) you can set it up to withdraw and pay to your bank account.
Problem is; I'm only 14 (have to be 16) and too young to obtain a prepaid credit card. From what I understand, it is possible to link it to a bank account and that is what I would do, but my parents refuse to allow me to register a paypal account for whatever reason. It's rather annoying.
I am 13 and I have a paypal business account. IIRC it doesn't require you to enter your DOB for a business account.
Wow a bunch of youngins in this forum.
I'd register if you actually had a domain.
(2009-06-07, 11:08 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is; I'm only 14 (have to be 16) and too young to obtain a prepaid

Are you sure? I am pretty sure there isn't an age limit (at least in Australia) for prepaid credit cards (like the gift card types, not the visa Debit ones)

Quote:From what I understand, it is possible to link it to a bank account and that is what I would do

Yeah but you need a credit card backup to get instant payment with a bank account.

Quote:but my parents refuse to allow me to register a paypal account for whatever reason. It's rather annoying.
Why do they have to know Toungue

For the record, there is nothing really that verifys your age in paypal appart from when it asks you so you can easly say you were born in 1980 or something.
That's silly. i would never lie on the net.
My parents aren't stupid, so I basically can't sneak anything. It doesn't matter. I'll figure something out, and you have to be at least 16 to get a pre paid credit card.
I can't seem to access the URL...
Seems down to me:
http://customybb.co.cc/forums/index.php

Would suggest a real domain too...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7