MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Discuss: MyBB 1.0 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hi there,

Is it possible to upgrade from RC4 straight to Gold (missing PR2)? I tried it on my local test version and it wouldn't go, am about to try it on the actual server incase it's my AppServ config.

(It's ok - I got it. Smile )

Great job guys - MyBB is now my choice for everything forums!
WOW! MyBB 1.0 is looking HOT guys!
I'm going to upgrade right away!

Awesome job MyBB team! Big Grin
I'm using 1.0 in a (secret) location ... looking good. Clean install worked perfectly.
just upgraded, suuuupppperrrr Smile!
Why am I still credited for the style in 1.0? It's not one I made. Toungue I'm definately not complaining, it'll hopefully get me traffic...
TemplatesForAll Wrote:Why am I still credited for the style in 1.0? It's not one I made. Toungue I'm definately not complaining, it'll hopefully get me traffic...

haha...free stuff it is! great skin to whoever, i guess, really designed it
I just got myBB about a week ago and got the preview version. Can I upgrade from that version, or would I even need to?

Oh, and will anything change, like my templates or themes?
Please see my post, here - look for the "Upgrade Notes" section.

You should also read Documentation/upgrade.html in the release which contains information on upgrading your boards.
Okay sorry about that, but I wasn't sure if the preview was PR2 or not.
Question, how come when you go to install MyBB 1.0 the install page says that it's PR2?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7