MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Users Browsing Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I just test this plugin and I need to say that it not show how many users are on invisible status.
(2009-07-14, 12:59 AM)Veziggo Wrote: [ -> ]I just test this plugin and I need to say that it not show how many users are on invisible status.

As the description of the plugin states, it replicates how the "Users Browsing forum" feature works. Since that doesn't show number of invisible users, neither will this. You can however see the invisible users if you are an admin or your permissions allow you to, just like the users viewing forum.
Huh looks nice Smile I dont need it but looks well done in my noobly opinion.
awesome, thanks G33K Smile
G33k is a very talented person because g33k can edit anything in the forum codes...
but i hope the function to show the total users (guest, invisible, users) viewing the thread will release next...

1 more thing,
your welcome message plug in for new user finished registered or activated is not running....
(2009-07-15, 01:17 PM)armin_syah Wrote: [ -> ]1 more thing,
your welcome message plug in for new user finished registered or activated is not running....

Can you stop going round the forums saying that. I have not had any complaints on the Welcome PM plugin except from you, I asked you in the Welcome PM release thread to check the settings to check and see why its not working, to which you have not replied whether or not you have done so and you're going around in other threads saying its not working wth?? Undecided
Annoying, isn't he?
(2009-07-15, 07:51 PM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]Annoying, isn't he?

Ohhh how I wish I could give you a peek in to my PM Inbox Big Grin
(2009-07-15, 09:16 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-15, 07:51 PM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]Annoying, isn't he?

Ohhh how I wish I could give you a peak in to my PM Inbox Big Grin

ROFLOL, I hear you, enough to give you "support rage". Funny how some ppl can't appreciate a FREE plugin for what it is but no, they want you to install it for them, customize it to fit their needs, make their beds, cook their meals, etc...

Cheers,
Gene
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/users-browsing-thread

Alternate download location:
http://g33k.host-ed.net/

v1.1 info:

/**********************/
/* Users Browsing Thread v1.1 by -G33K - */
/* MyBB v1.4.* Plugin */

Change Log:

Version 1.1
- Added feature to display number of invisible users, only if there are invisible users browsing the thread
- Changed formatting of message to make better sense.
- Enabled plugin's templates to be cached on page load to avoid additional calls and additional sql queries for the templates.

Version 1.0
- Initial Release

DESCRIPTION:
Users Browsing Thread is a simple plugin that shows you the users, invisible users and guests browsing the particular thread you are viewing. It replicates the behaviour of the Users Viewing Forum with the added functionality of viewing the number of invisible users. It is also dependent on the settings you set for users viewing forum, if that is disabled, this disables too.

FEATURES:
- Shows Users, invisible users(only if there are invisible users) and guests viewing current thread
- Template based layout for changing the layout to fit your needs.
- Simple, lightweight and straight forward.

INSTALL:
- Unzip/Unrar, upload inc/plugins/usersbrowsingthread.php and inc/languages/english/usersbrowsingthread.lang.php to the respective directories on the server
- Activate the plugin from the Admin Panel, Plugins section
- For non-standard templates, if the plugin doesn't show the users, edit your Showthread Templates>showthread template and place {$usersbrowsing} wherever you want to display the users.

UPDATE:
- Deactivate old plugin.
- Upload new files overwriting existing files.
- Activate plugin.

UNINSTALL:
- Deactivate from the plugins page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5