MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Users Browsing Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
OK got it to work nicely after battling abit for setting a template I wanted Smile
Found a bug (?):
Was reading a thread, the plugin correctly reported only me reading it. Then I press Warn on a user's post in the thread, give the warning then get returned to the thread.
Plugin reports: 0 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 0 guests).
(2009-08-24, 07:47 PM)bositman Wrote: [ -> ]OK got it to work nicely after battling abit for setting a template I wanted Smile
Found a bug (?):
Was reading a thread, the plugin correctly reported only me reading it. Then I press Warn on a user's post in the thread, give the warning then get returned to the thread.
Plugin reports: 0 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 0 guests).

Thats interesting, I'll have a look at it to see why that happens. However since its not that critical it won't be something at the top of my list right now.
(2009-08-27, 08:51 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Thats interesting, I'll have a look at it to see why that happens. However since its not that critical it won't be something at the top of my list right now.

Sure, agreed it's pretty minor, take your time Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5