MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB has poor documentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah well someone made a thread over on MyBB Central and some other person decided to carry it over here >_>

Anyways...

Scoutie44: When will the new documentation be released?

MyBB: When it's ready.

:/
You know what's funny. I PMed one of the developers of myBB and he told me questions regarding myBB's API will not be answerd in PMs, and asked me to post it here to get support.

Then, I post my question about how to write plugins here, no support team has ever responded.
(2009-07-31, 04:19 AM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-31, 03:12 AM)StingReay Wrote: [ -> ]Not only is prudens annoying, he's terribly misinformed. I had to tell him what the meaning of "monopoly" is and point out that him saying he has loyal customers to retain and then saying there is no such thing as a loyal customer is an oxymoron. Jesus, prudens, get smart, this idea is a good one, but it's been suggested many many times and it's impossible that everyone who suggests it will get credit for it if it's implemented. Get smart.

Dude, your understanding of monopoly is limited to what the dictionary tells you. What it doesn't tell you is that monopoly has many forms. Just because a company doesn't control 100% of the market, doesn't mean it doesn't qualify as a monopoly...
Still wrong, it's not a full monopoly and therefore not a monopoly.
And you have nothing to say about your oxymoron, huh?

But seriously, you won't get credit for this idea as it's been suggested many times.
Lol.. How many times do I need to tell you that there's no such thing as a full monopoly... That's like saying full democracy... It doesn't exist. How old are you anyways?
Now I'm going to say something about the credit part: Isn't that just like me saying the following: You should make a new default skin. Give me credit for it cuz i thought of it, k? =\.
Prudens, I don't care how old StingReay is, it's not relevant to the thread at hand. Staff do have that nice shiny warn button to hand... Shy

The correct area to post questions about MyBB plugins is, convienently, the Plugins and Code Modifications Discussion and Support. Not creating a thread saying MyBB has poor documentation.
(2009-07-31, 03:53 PM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.. How many times do I need to tell you that there's no such thing as a full monopoly... That's like saying full democracy... It doesn't exist. How old are you anyways?

I wouldn't bring age into the equation if I were you. Your MyBB Central profile says you're 21 but I would have thought you were about 15 with some of the things you've done/said.
Look man, I'm not here to make enemies. Just trying to get a better understanding of plugins so I can make a new column in postbit that would display some SQL information of my player's levels, health, and stuff. And I don't care if you think i'm 15 loll...
(2009-07-31, 03:59 PM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]Look man, I'm not here to make enemies. Just trying to get a better understanding of plugins so I can make a new column in postbit that would display some SQL information of my player's levels, health, and stuff. And I don't care if you think i'm 15 loll...

Well you are not doing a very good job of trying to not make enemies. With a lot of your posts you seem like you feel the need to attack members or the MYBB software. That is a great way to make friends and to get people to want to help you.
Who did I attack??? You mean I've been the victim of attacks. Look at some comments made by Stinkrey. It's all ad hominem. Look at my comments. All objective and to the point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6