MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate MyBB Web Host - cPanel, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, Just $2.99/month!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: 468x60banner.png]

MyBBWebHost is a brand new web host that is targeted toward MyBB forum administrators. Our servers are 100% compatible with MyBB, our plans are perfect for MyBB forums, and we have a staff team that is very MyBB-savvy.

Our hosting is great for both newbies and professionals, and our staff team can help you out with queries from installation to general support such as template edits. I'm proud to say our very own Joshua Mayer is part of this support team!

In fact, we offer FREE MyBB installation and transfer for all new clients! So you don't have to worry about moving your forum, we will do it all for you, and with minimal downtime.

We also offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. We will send you a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.

All hosting plans come with Instant/Free Setup, 24/7 Email Support, Money Back Guarantee, Nightly Remote Backups, 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, and No Contract!

Our plans are as follows:

Starter Plan - Perfect for just one MyBB forum.
1GB Disk Space
10GB Monthly Bandwidth
1 Allowed Domain
Starting at $2.99/month
Order Now!

Professional - A plan for a webmaster with more than one forums, or a mid-sized forum.
5GB Disk Space
50GB Monthly Bandwidth
5 Allowed Domains
Starting at $9.99/month
Order Now!

Network - This plan is for the webmaster that runs a forum networks, and plans on running multiple or large sized forums.
10GB Disk Space
100GB Monthly Bandwidth
Unlimited Allowed Domains
Starting at $18.99/month
Order Now!

None of the plans right for you? Contact our [[email protected]]Sales Department[/email] and order a custom plan!

MyBBWebHost also offers a great Affiliate Program for all clients. We offer 100% payouts! If you refer somebody to the $9.99/month plan, you get $9.99! If you refer somebody to the $18.99/month plan, you get $18.99!

Also, some of you may be wondering, am I only allowed to host MyBB forums? Of course not! While our plans are targeted toward MyBB administrators, our web hosting is great for any PHP/MySQL script, including WordPress, Joomla, vBulletin, and phpBB.

So what are you waiting for? Check out MyBBWebHost today and chat online with a sales representative!

Update: MyBBWebHost now accepts AlertPay as a payment method! (In addition to PayPal).

PS: We plan on offering MyBB Multi-Forums plans in the future, with large amounts of disk space and bandwidth fit for a forum host.

PSS: MyBB Staff get 20% on any plans of their choice Big Grin Just PM me and I'll set you up Smile

---------------

Want to see testimonials? Here you go!

(2009-10-21, 01:27 PM)amykhar Wrote: [ -> ]I can definitely vouch for Zash's level of service. He is the reason I converted to MyBB and he has worked his butt off helping me get things moved from the old server, converted, and running.

(2010-01-02, 08:42 AM)chad2198 Wrote: [ -> ]I found this post "Think it was December 25th" and I decided to sign up with mybbwebhost. I was with another host but I couldn't get the dns to resolve. Then after I signed up with mybbwebhost the dns resolved in 15 hours and I could see my site.

It was cheap enough that I signed up without the 1 cent first month. The site I'm hosting with mybbwebhost is in my sig. I wish you best of luck with this hosting business. And may you see many many clients.

David Durst, (http://www.CopaSocial.net Forums) Wrote:I was on one of those unlimited hosting plans. Needless to say, the service was horrible! After reading through the MyBB Community Forums, I decided to give MyBBWebHost a shot. I have nothing but praise for how my forums run and the accessibility of contacting someone for help on an issue I had. I would gladly point others to this site for hosting if asked.
Looks good but I have one question.
Why would I pay $18.99/month network plan while I could pay 4€/month at just host for unlimited bandwidth and space, 1 free domain for life (while I host my website there of course) or on godaddy for example $14.99 for one month and I'd get unlimited things as well, including mysql databases. And I'd also get a free SSL certificate.

You should lower the prices in my opinion.
I see what you mean, but I guess the biggest thing is that we offer MyBB support. You have lots of ways to contact me, and our support team will be happy to help you with just about everything. Either way, Ill look at lowering prices, even if most people won't need past profesional.

I don't oversell, and I don't trust oversellers. When you host with us, you get what pay for. No less.
(2009-08-29, 10:28 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good but I have one question.
Why would I pay $18.99/month network plan while I could pay 4€/month at just host for unlimited bandwidth and space, 1 free domain for life (while I host my website there of course) or on godaddy for example $14.99 for one month and I'd get unlimited things as well, including mysql databases. And I'd also get a free SSL certificate.

lol, nothing is unlimited.
First of all theres huge restrictions and the websites are usaly slow. Also the "domain" is theirs. If you at any time cancel your hosting account at them. you loose your domain

So your question was really bad.
I know what they mean by unlimited but it's not 10gb for sure
Edit:
(2009-08-29, 01:32 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-29, 10:28 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good but I have one question.

lol, nothing is unlimited.
First of all theres huge restrictions and the websites are usaly slow. Also the "domain" is theirs. If you at any time cancel your hosting account at them. you loose your domain

So your question was really bad.

(2009-08-29, 01:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I know what they mean by unlimited but it's not 10gb for sure
But how often will you ever need 10GB? In fact, when companies sell 'Unlimited', they are really selling CPU resources. Why? Because by the time you get your site to a size that might actually affect their servers (note the CPU usage will increase too), they will suspend you for using too many resources.
It depends on the kind of website you'll host.
10GB is enough for many people, but it might not be for a lot of people as well. Depends on the service they provide.
Anyway, if you offer 10GB in a plan that costs almost $20 and there's a company that offers "unlimited" GB for a plan that costs $15, which one would you buy? Wink
Anyway, I just wanted to point what I think you could improve. It's up to you to decide whether or not to use my suggestion.
(2009-08-29, 01:38 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on the kind of website you'll host.
10GB is enough for many people, but it might not be for a lot of people as well. Depends on the service they provide.
Anyway, if you offer 10GB in a plan that costs almost $20 and there's a company that offers "unlimited" GB for a plan that costs $15, which one would you buy? Wink
Anyway, I just wanted to point what I think you could improve. It's up to you to decide whether or not to use my suggestion.
If your site uses 10GB, then it probably uses even more bandwidth and CPU, and would get suspended by the Unlimited pretty quickly.

I will monitor client choices, and if the Network plan is that unpopular, I will lower the price.

Please please please no fighting in this thread Smile
(2009-08-29, 01:41 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-29, 01:38 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on the kind of website you'll host.
If your site uses 10GB, then it probably uses even more bandwidth and CPU, and would get suspended by the Unlimited pretty quickly.

I will monitor client choices, and if the Network plan is that unpopular, I will lower the price.

Please please please no fighting in this thread Smile

Ok, good luck with it Smile
I am done with my Help Center plugin for MyBB, if you want to test it tell me please
Zash your price is fine, don't listen to that guy.
You should also consider offering mybb services, such as themes and plugins coding.
Good luck with finding customers Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9