MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FireForums - Discuss the popular web browser Firefox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-08-26, 06:46 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Don't bother i found it Wink

http://firefox.8ez.com/
themes gone though.

Grrm I just found the thread: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-21110.html

Her website hosts seem really slow :/ It looks simple but good Wink.
Well register see her other themes. Wink And lol
Hmm well I don't really care, I mean just starting a new forum and I want to keep it unique and have it's own path instead of following someother forum.
Has potential, good luck!
Thanks a lot Smile.
It looks quite good I have to say. Nice banner and theme. They both match FF good.
The twitter icon in the other hand kinda ruins the banner.
I rly like the way you used topic icons.

But not a site where I would join. Theres nothing rly talk about FF.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU-
Is the download counter real?
C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!

Didn't know firefox was THAT popular.
Nice site, will join tomorrow. Bookmark'd
Are you kidding me? Firefox is the most used browser in the world
Pirata it isn't... IE is. Because its standard in non Euro countries.
Let me make this clear:

When Microsoft stated that IE6 would be the final release until 2014 a lot of "geeks" got upset and started searching for a new browser. Firefox a browser that was created after the Web Browser War (1) in 2002-2003 got so popular that it had over 3,000,000 downloads before their official 1.00 release.

Over the years Firefox explored web browser areas that no other browser ever went. The biggest thing that Firefox has is the add-on option, Firefox provides more than 193,649,158 add-ons which no other browser has ever achieved, in fact no browser ever achieved a add-on website.

The one billion counter is real and it makes sense since Firefox has over 300,000,000 users (around 22% of all internet users) and is growing faster than any other web browser (besides IE in the Web Browser Wars (1). It gained in 5 years from 0% of the browser market to 22% and is still slowly rapidly still with Microsoft dominating the Web Browser market due to their operation systems.

In 2008 december they reached the 1B milestone and before that they broke a world record with 8,000,000 downloads for Firefox 3.0 in 24 hours.

Also IE is still the standard in Europe countries since the ballot box will appear in Internet Explorer when you can choose your browser Wink.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6