MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FireForums - Discuss the popular web browser Firefox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
We don't have a choice though. IE prepacked. BTW you WWW link has an extra HTTP// in it
What link?
(2009-08-27, 03:28 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Pirata it isn't... IE is. Because its standard in non Euro countries.

Oh yeah, but I think MS had to pay a fine because of that.
FireFox is still the most downloaded (not used) web browser in the world Toungue
So the download counter IS real? Wow, that's amazing.
It doesn't even stop for a minute, second or micro-second. It just doesn't stop.
What download counter?
Hey, nice site. Wish you luck!

I know only a big german board about Fx: camp-firefox.de
(Posts: 575811 • Threads: 70495 • Users: 50525)

But there is an english too: forums.mozillazine.org
(2009-08-27, 08:45 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-27, 03:28 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Pirata it isn't... IE is. Because its standard in non Euro countries.

FireFox is still the most downloaded (not used) web browser in the world Toungue
No Internet Explorer is since IE is created to download Firefox and than remove it Wink.

(2009-08-27, 11:54 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]So the download counter IS real? Wow, that's amazing.
It doesn't even stop for a minute, second or micro-second. It just doesn't stop.
Indeed it's real, Firefox has a counter feed which my counter gets the RSS XML file from, my counter updates every second Wink.

For a Firefox 3.5 counter check this nice feature out on their website: http://downloadstats.mozilla.com/

(2009-08-27, 11:55 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]What download counter?
The on on my website above the forums!

(2009-08-27, 12:15 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, nice site. Wish you luck!

I know only a big german board about Fx: camp-firefox.de
(Posts: 575811 • Threads: 70495 • Users: 50525)

But there is an english too: forums.mozillazine.org
Ah thanks yea I saw mozillazine but comeone that website is to simple Toungue.
(2009-08-27, 02:30 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-27, 08:45 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

No Internet Explorer is since IE is created to download Firefox and than remove it Wink.
IE comes by default so we don't download it, thus FireFox is the most downloaded web browser Smile

Oh and didn't see the counter until now, I am impressed
Thanks Smile. Well in Europe they are having a browser ballot screen for Windows 7 since Opera was crapping about a antitrust law so in Europe when your start IE for the first time you can choose what browser to install or to keep IE.
I live in Europe Toungue But the current 7 build I have didn't have that yet. I hope the final build will do
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6