MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Buddies! A list of buddies in profile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2009-10-29, 11:47 AM)bsengalz Wrote: [ -> ]hi.. your plugin worked perfectly in my forum.. but how can i resize the avatar? TQ

In profilebuddies.php I searched this and I set width and height to 50, you can set as you wish.

}else{
						$avatar_width_height='width=50"'.$avatar_dimensions[0].'" height=50"'.$avatar_dimensions[1].'"';
					}

Cheers
(2009-10-30, 04:48 AM)Sammyed Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-29, 11:47 AM)bsengalz Wrote: [ -> ]hi.. your plugin worked perfectly in my forum.. but how can i resize the avatar? TQ

In profilebuddies.php I searched this and I set width and height to 50, you can set as you wish.

}else{
						$avatar_width_height='width=50"'.$avatar_dimensions[0].'" height=50"'.$avatar_dimensions[1].'"';
					}

Cheers

thanks you Sammyed.. It worked.. Smile
Ok I have set the avatars/friends to show to 4.
Now I want to see the full list of my friends.
How do I do this?
bump..
(2009-10-31, 06:58 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I have set the avatars/friends to show to 4.
Now I want to see the full list of my friends.
How do I do this?

You can view a full list of your own buddies with default MyBB 'Open Buddy List' link.
Seeing all buddies of an other member is not possible with this plugin at the moment.
This option will be added with one update?
maybe Toungue
Update: Version 1.2

Now it's possible the change the order of buddies (random order is supported too!). Also changed from table design to list design (formated with CSS).
Thank you for the update.
Try to add the "View all buddies" options, would be great.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9