MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Buddies! A list of buddies in profile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick links for adding or removing a buddy do not appear.
Also, when I add member to buddy list, show me splash a message same as PM.
(2010-04-21, 04:59 PM)ecanikajo Wrote: [ -> ]Quick links for adding or removing a buddy do not appear.

Have you enabled quick links in ACP settings?

(2010-04-21, 04:59 PM)ecanikajo Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when I add member to buddy list, show me splash a message same as PM.

Sorry, don't understand... You can enable PM and/or E-Mail notification in ACP settings too.
(2010-04-21, 05:13 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-04-21, 04:59 PM)ecanikajo Wrote: [ -> ]Quick links for adding or removing a buddy do not appear.

Have you enabled quick links in ACP settings?
Yes, quick links is enabled.

(2010-04-21, 04:59 PM)ecanikajo Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when I add member to buddy list, show me splash a message same as PM.

Sorry, don't understand... You can enable PM and/or E-Mail notification in ACP settings too.

I know that. But, when I add ember to buddy list, show me a splash message same as PM.
(2010-04-21, 08:50 PM)ecanikajo Wrote: [ -> ]

I know that. But, when I add ember to buddy list, show me a splash message same as PM.

Fixed in version 1.4.1. Wink
Hellou, long time no see.

My question is about resizing gallery avatars.

I was able to manage normal avatars but I canĀ“t resize those avatars that some users gets from the gallery of the forum.

Could you give me a hand on where can I find this on the file, in order to select dimensions like a did before pages ago on this thread with normal avatars?.

Do I have to CHmod the images/avatars folder? and then...try again?

Thanks.
There is an small bug in plugin. In my forum I could add the user's which nickname has the following characters %(96)
i wanted to resize the avatars,they seem too big,can you help me........i couldnt find any template in acp templates regarding this......

also i wanted a feature incorporated into this.......

click to view full buddy list of a user..........a link is to be added in profile page.

The plugin respects the setting you set in ACP: Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts
(2011-03-04, 12:21 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]The plugin respects the setting you set in ACP: Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts

i dont think so,
but if i change those settings my post bits look barren.....so i searched the code of plugin,and changed the dimensions in within code,but it is not making any changes.......please can you help
When user add somebody to buddy, new potential friend should have a ability to accept or decline invites, like in socialnetworks or commercial boards scripts (f. ex. IPB or WBB)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9