MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Buddies! A list of buddies in profile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm going to add this to my forum right now, thanks for releasing this.

EDIT: I activate and everything, but nothing shows up. Sad
I need to add this manually to my profile template, could I please have the code?
(2010-01-17, 06:02 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: I activate and everything, but nothing shows up. Sad
I need to add this manually to my profile template, could I please have the code?

Add this to template member_profile:
{$buddylist}
Isn't possible to add one option that when someone add you to his buddy list you get a message like when you receive a PM?
(2010-01-17, 04:25 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't possible to add one option that when someone add you to his buddy list you get a message like when you receive a PM?

Yes, E-Mail notification is possible. Have a look at the screenshot (last option).

[Image: 16206-1263217080-profilebuddies_settings.thumb.png]
Yes I use this. But instead of the email notification is possible to add one option that when someone add you to his buddy list you get a message like when you receive a PM?
(2010-01-17, 05:43 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I use this. But instead of the email notification is possible to add one option that when someone add you to his buddy list you get a message like when you receive a PM?

Ah, now I understand you. Yes, I will include this in next version. Smile
I added that in and everything disappeared from the template but the profiles still look the same.
The only thing in the template is: {$buddylist}
It seems you edited the wrong template. Please make sure to edit the template which is related to your used theme.
(2010-01-17, 06:35 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-17, 05:43 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I use this. But instead of the email notification is possible to add one option that when someone add you to his buddy list you get a message like when you receive a PM?

Ah, now I understand you. Yes, I will include this in next version. Smile
Great!
Thank you querschlaeger.
Also.. In the new version we don't have the "Manage your buddies" link anymore... How do I add it?

if($mybb->user['uid']!=0){
		$user_buddys=explode(',',$mybb->user['buddylist']);
		if($mybb->user['uid']==$memprofile['uid'])
			$add_buddy='<tr><td class="trow2"'.$colspan.' align="right"><a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/usercp.php?action=editlists">'.$lang->profilebuddies_manage_buddies.'</a></td></tr>';
		elseif(!in_array($memprofile['uid'],$user_buddys))
			$add_buddy='<tr><td class="trow2"'.$colspan.' align="right"><a href="'.$mybb->settings['bburl'].'/usercp.php?action=do_editlists&amp;my_post_key='.$mybb->post_code.'&amp;add_username='.htmlspecialchars_uni($memprofile['username']).'">'.$lang->sprintf($lang->profilebuddies_add_buddy,htmlspecialchars_uni($memprofile['username'])).'</a></td></tr>';
	}
Ok, I got it added, quick question though, how do you add someone as your buddy?

Look there's no link to add them: http://marksiforum.com/forum/member.php?...le&uid=587
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9