MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Buddies! A list of buddies in profile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010-01-21, 12:40 AM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I got it added, quick question though, how do you add someone as your buddy?

Look there's no link to add them: http://marksiforum.com/forum/member.php?...le&uid=587
UserCP
That's kind of a let down. Sad
Why don't you make it to where you can add someone as a buddy when viewing their profile, it should be like a add as buddy or something.
Blush

Big big sorry, I loaded the wrong version in mod section! I removed this feature because of testing a little bit with MyBB 1.6 (which has this 'add buddy' feature already included in profile).

I will upload the "MyBB 1.4" version in a few hours (at the moment I'm not at home).

And: Sorry again! Blush
Hi umm there is bug with your plugin, when I have the plugin enabled on my user cp it makes the avataars of my buddies repeat on my other buddies that are after it.
Are you sure these user have set an avatar? If a user has no avatar set Profile Buddies displays the MyBB default avatar:

[Image: default_avatar.gif]

PS: I looked on your memberlist and nearly ALL members have set this avatar (execpt 2 users):

[Image: default.gif]
Is the new version up yet?
Is there?
Yes there is! Smile

Version 1.4 is available and it includes everything you asked for:
  • tableless design (buddy list wraps to new line if there is no more space available)
  • options in Admin CP:
    • limit the number of buddies that will be displayed in profile
    • give your members the possibility to view all buddies without limitation
    • set sort field (random is possible!) and sort order
    • display quick links for adding or removing a buddy
    • email notification
    • private message notification
  • language file support
  • MyBB 1.4 and 1.6 compatibility

Maybe planned for next version:
  • Ajax reload of buddy list box when someone clicks on "Show all buddies"
  • language file support for Admin CP settings
So this plugin makes possible to invate somebody to our buddy list ? (It does not work in 'clean' mybb) - Are there any screens of it in web?
(2010-01-31, 03:27 PM)Watt Wrote: [ -> ]So this plugin makes possible to invate somebody to our buddy list ?

Yes this is possible (among others). But I wouldn't say "invate". Wink

(2010-01-31, 03:27 PM)Watt Wrote: [ -> ]It does not work in 'clean' mybb

Of course it works with a "clean" (fresh installation) MyBB.

(2010-01-31, 03:27 PM)Watt Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any screens of it in web?

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/profile-buddies

Demo:

Marks iForum
Computer And Stuff
Freedom-Bananas-Community
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9