MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [UPDATED][SEO] Simple TagCloud Plugin for myBB v 0.9a - Tag Cloud (beta)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Yes, I already fixed this bug - I have got last problem (if I fix it I'll publish next version), maybe sombody can help me:

So as you know - Plugin has 2 tables mybb_stcp and mybb_threads:

mybb_stcp

ID | tag_name | tag_amount
1 | loled | 1
2 | haha | 3
3 | pampam | 5
4 | gogogo | 4

mybb_threads

ID | subject | fid | tag
6 | Hello all | 3 | ,hello,all,
7 | My name is | 4 | ,my,name,is,
8 | I like pie | 3 | ,I, like,pie,
9 | Come on | 3 | ,come, on,

(fid - ID forum where is tag)

I want to get tags from all threads where fid = 3 and get their amounts (from mybb_stcp.tag_amount)

So I wrote:

SELECT `mybb_threads`.tag, `mybb_threads`.fid,
`mybb_stcp`.tag_name, `mybb_stcp`.tag_amount
FROM
`mybb_stcp` LEFT JOIN `mybb_threads`
ON locate(','`mybb_stcp`.tag_name',', `mybb_threads`.tag)=1 AND`mybb_threads`.fid != ''
WHERE
`mybb_threads`.fid = 3
ORDER BY RAND()

But it does not work, what's wrong with this code?
Your next good work.
You're plugins are amazing.
[attachment=18155]
Finally new version, I'm not sure if everything is fixed - notify me if it is not. Should be a bit more optymalised Smile
	$tag = str_replace(", ",",", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace(" ,",",", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("  "," ", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace(" ","-", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("'","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("_","-", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace(";","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("|","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("/","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace(":","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("<","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("*","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace(">","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace('"',"", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("=","-", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("`","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("}","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("{","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("]","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("[","", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("?", "", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("%", "", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("&", "", $tag);	
	$tag = str_replace("(", "", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace(")", "", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("^", "", $tag);
	$tag = str_replace(",,",',', $tag);	
	$tag = str_replace("@",'', $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("!",'', $tag);
	$tag = str_replace("$",'', $tag);	
	$tag = str_replace(".","", $tag);	
	$tag = str_replace("#","", $tag);	
it's joke? plx change it

In Polish
weż to zoptymalizuj wkońcu bo lipą wieje straszną
Instead of critisising show me alternative of this script... I guess you haven't tried the script yet and still you are crying - I think it's good word - about this part of the plugin.
[PL]
Napsałem, że nie wszytko jest zoptymalizowane - zapytania do mysql, to obciąży serwer tylko podczas insertowania all tagów, przy pisaniu tematów to będzie znikome. Jak chcesz to zastąpić? Wez nie rób jaj, nie mądrz się jednocześnie nie proponując alternatywy i nie sprawdzając jak to wpłynie na serwer...
(2010-05-02, 07:55 PM)Watt Wrote: [ -> ]Finally new version, I'm not sure if everything is fixed - notify me if it is not. Should be a bit more optymalised Smile

Watt,

thanks for the update. I'm going to try it out right now and let you know if the problems I was seeing are corrected.

ps- in English..it's optimized, not optymalised. =)
Oh sorry for 'polish-english mixing' problems Toungue

Can you check this str replace (it's load) I guess there will be more teenagres complaining about efficiency and those results should proove mine (or their) right.
(2010-05-02, 08:58 PM)Watt Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sorry for 'polish-english mixing' problems Toungue

Can you check this str replace (it's load) I guess there will be more teenagres complaining about efficiency and those results should proove mine (or their) right.

how do I check the load?

also..check out the screenshot attached..1 of the options is showing up 3X
[attachment=18156]

where'd the option go to add tags to all threads?!?!

not seeing the box to list tags either..see this screensho..the 'testing' and 'testing the waters' is for the similar thread checker plugin.
[attachment=18157]

it's also not showing the tags above the thread
[attachment=18158]
edit- I see the option to insert tags into threads now..dunno why it wasn't showing up before...I ran it to add tags to each thread and I'm almost positive it's not adding tags to each thread:
http://www.pazrt.com/forum/tag/

I've got almost 10,000 posts on the forum with like 800 threads.

still cannot delete tags individually..
Lol! Look here: http://finalots.no-ip.org/index.php (My test forum)
(MyBB Version 1.4.13)
Works fine. Hmm maybe some cache in your server cached old plugin? Does everybody have this problem? Strange...
(If you want to PM me, I'll give you admin rights there, you will see that on board above works fine)

[EDIT]

Quote:also..check out the screenshot attached..1 of the options is showing up 3X

[attachment=18156]

I'm 90% positive that you cached old version of the plugin Smile (Or plugin wasn't installed properly Toungue)
Look what shows my forum: [attachment=18160]
(2010-05-03, 06:21 AM)Watt Wrote: [ -> ]Lol! Look here: http://finalots.no-ip.org/index.php (My test forum)
(MyBB Version 1.4.13)
Works fine. Hmm maybe some cache in your server cached old plugin? Does everybody have this problem? Strange...
(If you want to PM me, I'll give you admin rights there, you will see that on board above works fine)

[EDIT]

Quote:also..check out the screenshot attached..1 of the options is showing up 3X

I'm 90% positive that you cached old version of the plugin Smile (Or plugin wasn't installed properly Toungue)
Look what shows my forum:

I completely deleted the plugin from the server and reuploaded it and activated it..same thing..option is showing up 3X
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46