MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The hell with Firefox, IE8 prevents you from vomiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009-09-13, 04:27 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are such nerds. Just enjoy the commercial and quit complaining about how much you hate I.e.

What? Are you serious? Enjoy that commercial? Yea if you like puking sure Rolleyes
Puking Toungue And i'm sorry. If it was PhpBB ripping a MyBB feature commercial, you wouldn't say that.
I would. That's just a bad commercial. I would never use IE 8 for that commercial (alone).
(2009-09-13, 07:26 PM)Martin M. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-13, 04:27 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are such nerds. Just enjoy the commercial and quit complaining about how much you hate I.e.

What? Are you serious? Enjoy that commercial? Yea if you like puking sure Rolleyes

It was funny.

Quote:And i'm sorry. If it was PhpBB ripping a MyBB feature commercial, you wouldn't say that.

Yes I would.
Okay what if it was someone ripping a theme from your site? Complete copy, but different code.
(2009-09-13, 08:27 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Okay what if it was someone ripping a theme from your site? Complete copy, but different code.

Firefox and Google Chrome are Open Source. Their developers encourage other browsers/projects use their codes.
Not my argument. >_>
The difference is that while it is ok for anybody to rip codes from FireFox, it's not the same as ripping code from killswitch's sites.
No, i was saying it was a fail that they made a commercial about a well known and already made feature.
(2009-09-13, 09:57 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]No, i was saying it was a fail that they made a commercial about a well known and already made feature.

Not everybody in the world are complete nerds like us. Some people aren't really aware of all the features and that's probably who I.E is targeting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5