MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The hell with Firefox, IE8 prevents you from vomiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I usually hate the commericals including this one
/fail...
That is the most retarted stuff I have ever seen since Firefox, Chrome, and Safari had private browsing way before Internet Explorer 8 had it....
I haven't watched the video but since the video appears to have very little to do with this thread... IE7 rocks. Big Grin
(2009-09-14, 06:16 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]IE7 rocks. Big Grin

You mean IE8? As well the video and thread discuss IE8. Well the thread mainly discusses how it's just advertising things that have been around in other browsers for awhile now.Toungue

And, no any IE fails in comparison!
(2009-09-13, 10:09 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-09-13, 09:57 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]No, i was saying it was a fail that they made a commercial about a well known and already made feature.

Not everybody in the world are complete nerds like us. Some people aren't really aware of all the features and that's probably who I.E is targeting.

It's still a retarded commercial.
On the topic of commercials, here's a link to some awesome ones Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH2dM_LLK...annel_page

On a slightly related note, this instruction video on the dimensionator always makes me laugh (1m 30s) Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7OoCIuRW...annel_page
I remember that one Toungue
hehe funny, still fail! Toungue
Typical microsoft propaganda,
Saying theirs is better then the other, whilst it is still the worst piece of code of all....
( Windows SUCKS, microsoft word has officially been awarded with the worst output code that any program can make and now they claim IE8 is way better then Firefox ? )
Hell even the file browser which is also an internet browser in SLAX is better then IE8...
Failed commercial,
Epic fail of microsoft.
I already have enabled that IE8 users are unable to visit any of my web pages.
IE7 still get warning messages telling them to upgrade their browser to latest version firefox/opera.

People are actually dum enough to use it.
Proves again you can sell any piece of orange, microsoft does it all the time.
You say you hate Windows/microsoft yet most people that say that still use it. Could it be you just don't like paying for things?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5