MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The hell with Firefox, IE8 prevents you from vomiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Have you actually used the windows 7 toolbar? It's amazing! It took a part of Mac OS and made it work in a way that I actually like. Even though I still personally use it like old windows Toungue.
I have, and i hate it. I hate the advancement. XP was a good system. Can't they just make pay upgrades for it?
As times change and you can't live in the past forever. Windows is moving forward and making good changes not only with the GUI but security wise as well.

And, why do people complain about MS making money? It's a business! If a lot of large companies didn't make money off technology you wouldn't have people to sponsor your linux projects.

Also if you hate advancement you should just never touch IT.
I personally don't care about the money. I do get a little angry on the prices on ultimate but not so much. I like the idea of paid upgrade. Kernal updated that boots performance that you pay for. I would love that so much! I love how easy XP is to navigate. To use in general. Vista is a killer, and i don't like the GUI that much. I hate 7s and it seems to knew for me to judge 100% before i can say good or bad. The GUI just is annoying so fare.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5