MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [new theme] MyBB-Plugins.com officially opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Very nice theme if I do say so myself!
Personally, there are some bad points on the theme.
Care to elaborate? He can't really fix the theme if he doesn't know what the "bad points" are.
Sure, well, IMO some bad points are:

Color of Board Statistics are very "low" and dont looks good with the theme, same thing for Forum Threads Posts Last Post color.

The color of the Postbit buttons and the New Reply Icons are not good, specifically the letters of the buttons dont looks well cause they have Tenuous (low) colors.

Some points to improving IMHO Wink
As did I. Whatever, accidents happen.

The general theme/style scheme just feels like something is missing.. I can't explain it.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll make some colours a bit more darker and will post back once it's done
(2009-10-19, 02:29 PM)btraill Wrote: [ -> ]As did I. Whatever, accidents happen.

The general theme/style scheme just feels like something is missing.. I can't explain it.

I understand Wink

It looks like this for the index, there are no line divisions on the tables Toungue I think is for that, is really simple (too much simple).
I've modified a few things here and there and fixed a problem with IE8 in the home page.
I'm going to make the text in the buttons a bit more dark.
What do you think?
@Rafael that's because you're used to have borders between each forum Toungue
it's cool Big Grin MUCH better than the old theme!
Yeap I know Toungue Props to combus! I just modified a few things here and there to match everyone's suggestions.
@Rafael, I've added some lines to rows in the index page. Would you mind checking it please?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7