MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [new theme] MyBB-Plugins.com officially opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@windowsmediaman I just got home :p
@Joshee yes I'll fix them
(2009-10-19, 11:39 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]The only bad thing about Combus making the theme... He rounded the corners on almost everything, so it wont look as good in IE Toungue

I only rounded the panel and container. But it's a fluid theme, and didn't want to use non-semantic markup just to acheive rounded corners with images. And well, IE can't be helped anyways... Toungue

I apologize for the errors, I forgot to self-close the inputs on the search form.
Amazing job on the layout combus. Wink
I LOVE it, really Nervo I am impressed with the design you have created, very slik, clean, and simple! I will check it later out.

10/10!
I didn't make it, combus did Toungue I just modified it
@combus Yeah I've fixed those errors Toungue
I get no credit on my recommendation. Sad
(2009-10-21, 05:48 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I get no credit on my recommendation. Sad

Oh yeah I forgot Toungue labrocca has given some important suggestions to make it look better Smile
For those that don't know, a drive failures caused about 5/6 days worth of data loss for this site Sad
(2009-10-25, 04:15 AM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]For those that don't know, a drive failures caused about 5/6 days worth of data loss for this site Sad

And that's why i back up daily Smile
It doesn't matter if I backup or not. I backup daily as well, but if the hard drive crashes, there's no way to recover the backup
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7