MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [new theme] MyBB-Plugins.com officially opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
IMHO the theme looks great. Im not a huge fan of the .thead though. I also have the same problem as Rafael, there are no borders between each section and it confuses me Toungue
(2009-10-19, 06:58 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO the theme looks great. Im not a huge fan of the .thead though. I also have the same problem as Rafael, there are no borders between each section and it confuses me Toungue

Hmm there are now, make sure you refresh the page to re-load the CSS files
Better Big Grin
Okay, I just wanted to confirm that you see them Toungue I hope Rafael likes it too
Yea the theme is definitely a good one. I wish I was good at making themes like that, Im just not creative enough to think up a good theme Toungue
I didn't make it, combus did Toungue I'm just modifying it to make it even better.
I'm not good at making themes either lol
Well that expalains why its so good!
(2009-10-19, 06:32 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I've modified a few things here and there and fixed a problem with IE8 in the home page.
I'm going to make the text in the buttons a bit more dark.
What do you think?
@Rafael that's because you're used to have borders between each forum Toungue

Yeah, Im very used with this Toungue

(2009-10-19, 06:57 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeap I know Toungue Props to combus! I just modified a few things here and there to match everyone's suggestions.
@Rafael, I've added some lines to rows in the index page. Would you mind checking it please?

Looks Better Wink. Now only have to change the buttons text colors Toungue
The new thread button is hardly visible need to change that Wink
(2009-10-19, 07:57 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't make it, combus did Toungue I'm just modifying it to make it even better.
I'm not good at making themes either lol

The only bad thing about Combus making the theme... He rounded the corners on almost everything, so it wont look as good in IE Toungue

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http:/...ne&group=0
You should fix those errors Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7