MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Snoork Hosting - Developing The Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 1255113649097993300.png]

Snoork Hosting

Snoork Hosting was established in October 2009 to set new standards for webmasters and businesses. The goal was to provide our clients with a superior web environment through unique suite of service, customer service, innovative network design, and the latest technology advances. A web environment that not only supports our clients at all levels, but also provides a true value.

Special Offer

50% off first month, coupon code: 50OffService

Web Hosting

Snoork 1
3 GB Diskspace
30 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Pane

$3.99/Monthly | More Info

Snoork 2
6 GB Diskspace
60 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Panel

$6.99/Monthly | More Info

Snoork 3
9 GB Diskspace
90 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Panel

$9.99/Monthly | More Info

Snoork 4
12 GB Diskspace
120 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Pane

$12.99/Monthly | More Info

Snoork 5
15 GB Diskspace
150 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Panel

$15.99/Monthly | More Info

Snoork 6
18 GB Diskspace
180 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Panel

$18.99/Monthly | More Info
Love the design! Good luck Wink.
(2009-10-21, 02:40 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Love the design! Good luck Wink.

We're glad you enjoy the design of the website and we appreciate your feedback.
Welcome anytime, I do suggest you to design the billing CMS and give it maybe the same design as the home page Wink.
(2009-10-21, 02:45 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome anytime, I do suggest you to design the billing CMS and give it maybe the same design as the home page Wink.

Since I'm the Advertising Representative of Snoork LLC I do not have authorization to that section, but I will be glad to forward your suggestion to our Management Team and they will be glad to hear your suggestion Smile
Sounds good between I got a question related to Snoorks services. What are the server specs and how many clients are/will their be hosted on the servers?

Thanks,
Bob
(2009-10-21, 02:50 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good between I got a question related to Snoorks services. What are the server specs and how many clients are/will their be hosted on the servers?

Thanks,
Bob

The server specifications are shown below.
  • Pentium 4 3GHZ Hyperthreaded
  • 2GB DDR SDRAM
  • Linux - CentOS 5
  • CPanel Control Panel

From the information I have received, a specific number of clients will be hosted on each server that allows the server to handle the process in order to offer our customers a full satisfaction. If you are not satisfied within 30 days, a full re-found will be issued.
Sounds good thanks for the information and the quick response. I might check it out later and come back to it Wink.

Cheers,
Bob
(2009-10-21, 03:28 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds good thanks for the information and the quick response. I might check it out later and come back to it Wink.

Cheers,
Bob

Absolutely not a problem, if you have any questions, please do let me know or you may contact the official support center.
(2009-10-21, 02:45 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome anytime, I do suggest you to design the billing CMS and give it maybe the same design as the home page Wink.

I have received an update from the Development Team concerning the Billing Panel feature. The Billing Panel has been successfully implanted which serves a more user friendly environment.
Pages: 1 2 3 4