MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Question] Mybb Editor in 1.6!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hi,
As we Know Mybb 1.4's Editor is really weak! And the only Problem is with editor.
In MyBB 1.6 is Editor like VB?
(2009-10-30, 11:17 AM)kevin-1372 Wrote: [ -> ]In MyBB 1.6 is Editor like VB?

No. The Editor in 1.6 is just like this one with some more inbuilt media tags (Youtube, etc.).
We're progressing from one WYSIWYG thread a week to one a day... Undecided I think some people want it 'just because vB has it'.

@kevin-1372, how many of your posts contain anything other than standard text and basic formatting??
Why mybb has not a Advanced editor for users comfort?
with the current editor, users are very upset, Even AEF 1.0.8 has advanced editor. (http://www.anelectron.com/)
Users comfort? I'm not too sure we can assign anthropometrics to an online post editor, Pars.

As Matt says, what do you have in your standard - day to day - posts that you cannot do with MyBB's editor, or through MyCode?
(2009-10-30, 12:08 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Users comfort? I'm not too sure we can assign anthropometrics to an online post editor, Pars. ^-- XD

As Matt says, what do you have in your standard - day to day - posts that you cannot do with MyBB's editor, or through MyCode?

Mycodes boring and time consuming IMHO... :p
(2009-10-30, 12:18 PM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]Mycodes boring and time consuming IMHO... :p
Yes
When copying long text including html code (like photo) what should we do?
many Texts are including html code.
(2009-10-30, 12:23 PM)Pars Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-30, 12:18 PM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]Mycodes boring and time consuming IMHO... :p
Yes
When copying long text including html code (like photo) what should we do?
many Texts are including html code.

Personally I'd just link to it instead of posting loads of other people's information on my forum...
XD again lol. Personally i would like to see a more full feature quick reply editor.

But, it won't kill me if it doesn't turn up for a while. Wink
In My Opinion, create a Poll and see how much advanced editor is important for Mybb users.
In my opinion, the most important deficiency in mybb is advanced editor.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12