MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why don't last posts show in these forums ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LOL thats awesome xD
Think about it Matt, this forum is a showcase for MyBB, what people look at when they are considering using the software.

I can tell you about more than this that needs a ton of improvement here, including the header design !!!! Angry
What's wrong with the header design? If you have so many faults with this forum why do you stay around? I mean you complain about something or another every week.
Ok well for one, people use this forum for support. This is for people to see what features MyBB has.

And also, if people DO use this forum to test the software, they dont read the posts to see if they like it. The go around the site and look at the different features (Calendar, etc.)
(2009-11-13, 08:42 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Think about it Matt, this forum is a showcase for MyBB, what people look at when they are considering using the software.

Yes, but are they really going to not use it simply because two forums don't have last post info showing?? Really??
AVC to be honest i don'tknow which forum system you cam want oit to be more like that system, i suggest you fork MyBB and make your own site./forum software.
HAHAHAHA xD
Are you SERIOUS?! HAHAHAHAHA!
Wow, wow, WOW.

Don't have a heart attack over it xD
(2009-11-13, 08:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-13, 08:42 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]Think about it Matt, this forum is a showcase for MyBB, what people look at when they are considering using the software.

Yes, but are they really going to not use it simply because two forums don't have last post info showing?? Really??

First impressions are everything to someone considering forum software, I think "we" can do a hell of a lot better here at MyBB, that is for certain Matt.

Get some designers moved up higher in the script development scheme !!!

And listen to suggestions when you get them, that is where vB failed the entire community, bumbling and not listening to sound logic.

Like when I tell you that your BB code here truncates code and does not work properly, that does not leave a great impression on clients either.

OK guys ???

Try using [/size] and bold together and see what happens !!! Angry
Hey it works still.
Try it on a link, a straight URL and see if it works !!!

wow, it worked for me for once !!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5