MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why don't last posts show in these forums ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
www.blinkblogs.com
Why did the bold tool just kill mine TOM ???? Angry

Why is your avatar dead also ???
So you want us to just rewrite the post parser to fix this issue and just create more issues having to test it??
(2009-11-13, 10:33 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]www.blinkblogs.com
Why did the bold tool just kill mine TOM ???? Angry

Why is your avatar dead also ???

AVC it goes like this

[url=www.binkblogs.com][b]www.blinkblogs.com[/b][/url]

and because i did some things with my domain and it is down atm.
uh... What CMS? MyBB is a forum. And as far as i know, no CMS is planned.
(2009-11-13, 10:37 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know Matt, all I know is that the CMS needs to be tested every which way with IE and FF to see if it works when you use these tools.

PS: Then put up a new avatar Tom, it looks terrible !

I personally don't give a flying **** AVC. I have better things to do then change a url.

Also dude, MyBB isn't VBULL. So stop trying to what i think you see as "The doom of MyBB following in the footsteps of Vbull. MyBB isn't. Just because the developers aren't getting down on their hands and knees doing as you please, doesn't mean they don't listen.
I personally don't give a flying **** AVC. I have better things to do then change a url.

Also dude, MyBB isn't VBULL. So stop trying to what i think you see as "The doom of MyBB following in the footsteps of Vbull. MyBB isn't. Just because the developers aren't getting down on their hands and knees doing as you please, doesn't mean they don't listen.
I don't know Matt, all I know is that the CMS needs to be tested every which way with IE and FF to see if it works when you use these tools.

PS: Then put up a new avatar Tom, it looks terrible !
Tom, the posting interface is a content management tool, forum scripts are a form of a CMS.
Tom, you are hand writing BB code, I am talking about using the buttons above, when using more than one tool (bold, size and so on), many times one nullifies the other function when you use them in combination.

The bold function kills a live link in IE when you highlight it and press "B" !!!
holy crap AVC, you should take Tm0's advice on creating your own things. If everything is bothering you and is just a piece of orange for you, just move away. It's a win-win for you and everyone else.

And for the record, MyBB have support even for IE 5.

EDIT: oh, and your browser must be olive up or something like that. You even said MyBBoard.net didn't display correctly on IE, when many users were perfectly using it.
(2009-11-13, 10:50 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap AVC, you should take Tm0's advice on creating your own things. If everything is bothering you and is just a piece of orange for you, just move away. It's a win-win for you and everyone else.

You are a moron, this is what this forum is for !!!
For flaming respected member like combus? I know i'm not htat respected. I don't care. But when people like combus work for what they got, show them some. He is pretty smart. Also i just tried IE 5 it works. and 6 and 7 didn't try 8 atm, but FF 1.5 works even. Ever think you may be the issue?
(2009-11-13, 10:52 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-13, 10:50 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap AVC, you should take Tm0's advice on creating your own things. If everything is bothering you and is just a piece of orange for you, just move away. It's a win-win for you and everyone else.

You are a moron, this is what this forum is for !!!

Why don't you make your own forum software? I'd love to see you try.
@AVC: You feel important using bolds, isn't it? How pathetic. Always thought so about you. And I'm pretty sure this forum is not to say everything sucks, specially when the actual problem is you. You can't even use the post editor properly, nor even have your browser installed correctly.

@T0m: thanks, but it's not worth the effort. AVC is a lost case.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5