MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skin City Designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Skin City Designs offers custom themes, skins and other services for your website or forum.

Our emphasis is on custom work but there are a few freebies on the site.
My plugin developer has been working with me on a few plugins that have specific customer needs in mind.

My site offers more than MyBB material and I do custom work for a variety of software as well as moving your site to a new host and set-up services.

My themes tend to be a lot more graphic and whimsical in nature than others out there. I've a wide selection of holiday and seasonal based themes.

My subscription area is now open with a few items and there will be more to come in the future.

Customer satisfaction is my top priority.

Thanks for checking out my stuff.
Didn't you already post a thread about this website?

Also isn't $150.00 a bit to much for a MyBB skin?
Dude, your prices are outright robbery.
(2009-11-16, 05:44 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, your prices are outright robbery.

For a professional theme with all handmade graphics? I don't think so. For your little kiddie sites where you expect everything to be free, yeah. Just remember, you get what you pay for.
I am not a dude and no one is breaking your arm to purchase a custom skin from me.

My work and work ethic stands up for itself and MyBB is not the only software I skin for. NONE Of my clients ever complained about my prices and my personal attention with them from start to finish is what makes me shine.

You either don't like my stuff or you like it, makes no difference to me. I firmly believe you get what you pay for and my emphasis is on CUSTOM work.
(2009-11-16, 05:49 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-16, 05:44 PM)Sodacake Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, your prices are outright robbery.

For a professional theme with all handmade graphics? I don't think so. For your little kiddie sites where you expect everything to be free, yeah. Just remember, you get what you pay for.

Little kiddies sites? Very mature. What's wrong with free themes? If I had a problem with a theme I could get plenty of support right here on the forums that would help me fix it. $150 is a very steep price to pay for work I've seen done by other people that hasn't cost as much money.

(2009-11-16, 05:52 PM)Goggalor Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a dude and no one is breaking your arm to purchase a custom skin from me.

My work and work ethic stands up for itself and MyBB is not the only software I skin for. NONE Of my clients ever complained about my prices and my personal attention with them from start to finish is what makes me shine.

You either don't like my stuff or you like it, makes no difference to me. I firmly believe you get what you pay for and my emphasis is on CUSTOM work.
Yeah, that's fine and I respect you for having pride in your work. I never acted like anyone was breaking my arm to buy a skin from you but my opinion won't change that your prices are steep.
We should always welcome someone new to MyBB that wants to bring their work here. Her pricing is her decision and if she gets work then good for her.

Good luck with designs and maybe you will release something for free to the community.
We do have a few freebies, if anyone actually would read the OP...
Thank you labrocca.

There are free things on the board now and my coder has released some things that already have been approved by the MyBB team.

There are a ton of free themes already on my site and when I'm not busy with custom work and feel creative, I do add more themes for free.

I've released a couple of holiday themes on this board last year, so I think I've done alright by the community as my time warrants.
(2009-11-16, 05:52 PM)Goggalor Wrote: [ -> ]I am not a dude and no one is breaking your arm to purchase a custom skin from me.

Alright just wondering Shy. Say do you got a portfolio or something since I couldn't find it. Sorry if I missed it, kinda slow today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10