MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One person, One theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Nah, you could save yourself some bucks Toungue But $10 is not that much anyways.
Username:tech2game
Name of Website: Tech 2 Game - Ultimate Tech and Game Forum
Link(would be nice): http://www.forum.tech2game.com
Description of your site: All Information Related to tech & game under one website. Tech Solution | Tech Updates | Games Tricks | Freewares | Online Gaming | Troubleshooting | Anti Hacking | T2G Library | Premium Section | Mobile Tricks | T2G Blog
Reason why you want a custom design: Because I search the net for hours after hours and couldn't found a theme which will suit my site. And I think there is no theme available which will match a tech & game website both. And its challenging to the designers to create a theme which represent tech & game both.
And why do you think you should be awarded with the design: I am not saying that I am the person who deserve most to win but i can say that I can put the theme to a proper use and I need a custom theme most. Also Tech 2 Game is not just a forum to me its a dream. I found mybb not very long ago and I became fan of it in no days. If I win I will be the most happiest person. Blush
Username:Rafael
Name of Website: El Foro Cristiano
Link(would be nice): http://www.vidaensupalabra.com.ar
Description of your site: Christian Forum for debate, Friendship, Chat, Downloads and much more.
Reason why you want a custom design: Because I need a theme to represent what we do, there are a lot of Good themes, but they dont look like we want, and like the forum character.
And why do you think you should be awarded with the design: Because I think that you are good designers, I know of the FullMetalBabe works and are awesome, the Combus works are really good too (I only know for two of theirs), so, my board is growing really fast and I dont sell it or close it never, thats why I need a professional theme, of course if I can pay I will pay for it, but... And you will have my grattitude Smile
Gosh Christians sure do love a lot of advertisement Toungue
(2009-11-18, 04:42 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh Christians sure do love a lot of advertisement Toungue

lol, well, most of my visitors use Ad Blocker Blush
Same here Wink.
(2009-11-17, 02:54 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]Eh... I think Im going to withdraw from this. I can afford to just pay somebody to make me a theme, so this offer would be better suited for somebody else Smile

As Combus said, you could save some money. Plus My designs + Combus coding abilities, is just asking for a kickass theme. XD
Mmm I believe I am making already a theme for him unless he needs another one ^^.
(2009-11-18, 05:36 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Mmm I believe I am making already a theme for him unless he needs another one ^^.

Lol, you were mad yesterday because of it. XD I'm pretty sure you contacted him, its his choice newaiz.
Ehm Angel, correct Toungue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9