MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One person, One theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
And some extra custom coded goodies made by Kyonko *WHAT!!!!!!!*
(2009-11-24, 01:22 AM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]And some extra custom coded goodies made by Kyonko *WHAT!!!!!!!*

<.< For realz?
Yep, I want to pitch in as well and willing to code something useful with PHP + MySQL
(2009-11-24, 01:25 AM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, I want to pitch in as well and willing to code something useful with PHP + MySQL

For one lucky person or both?
Hmm, both ^^ I am not evil. I don't think it would be fair to one person only.

But @FMB, I never said what will I make ^^ There are two choices. 1 - Website Ad Management Script and 2 - Unkown

Yey, you been referenced to Post #45 by FMB ^^. In any rate you will have to choices that will be custom coded. The choices are to be used on your website only not forum(s).

Whats available?

- Beta Run of (Palm Gallery) *currently in development*
- Standalone News System *Requires PHP and MySQL*
- My Personal thumb up *requires nothing*
- Custom Image Upload script *requires PHP*

Well this is what I will offer you can also request something custom, but I will need to approve your request depending on what it is.
These will be some seriously awesome themes. Big Grin
Yay! i can't wait, even though i know i won't get it :p
O.o T0m you still have a chance since its 2 in (unknown) chance that you will be the lucky winner ^^.
Giving up is not an option.
(2009-11-24, 01:42 AM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]O.o T0m you still have a chance since its 2 in (unknown) chance that you will be the lucky winner ^^.
Giving up is not an option.

I even said i think others deserve it more. I just added it because i am a fan of most of FMB designs, so i thought it would be awesome if i could. I really don't expect to be up there :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9