MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One person, One theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Gah, I wish I could help code it, but you already got Combus Dodgy
How can I beat that??
(2009-11-23, 11:58 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Gah, I wish I could help code it, but you already got Combus Dodgy
How can I beat that??

You can't, Combus is her husband
(2009-11-24, 12:02 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-23, 11:58 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Gah, I wish I could help code it, but you already got Combus Dodgy
How can I beat that??

That certainly doesnt help my chances Toungue
(2009-11-24, 12:02 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]
How can I beat that??

ROFL?????? Ok first it was Kyonko, now Combus!?
Are you saying I'm something and not someone Joshee?? Toungue
(2009-11-24, 12:12 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Are you saying I'm something and not someone Joshee?? Toungue

Lol my bad xD
O.o two husbands, lol thats a bit funny ^^
So you were cheating on me all this itme FMB?? Toungue

But anyways, the contest is still open for everyone. So don't miss the opportunity Wink
Yea, trust me you guys, if you miss out on an opportunity to get a theme designed by FMB and coded by Combus, your gonna go cry in a corner the rest of your life Toungue
UPDATE

Because we want to give more people chances, we're going to change things up a bit.

The rules are the same! You have to use the following:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of Website:[/b]
[b]Link(would be nice):[/b]
[b]Description of your site:[/b]
[b]Reason why you want a custom design:[/b]
[b]And why do you think you should be awarded with the design:[/b]

But now we'll offer to make TWO free themes, ONE per individual. So two people will win. Themes will be designed by me, one coded by Combus and the other one will be coded by Joshee.

Don't miss out!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9