MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: One person, One theme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Username: DJ ALI
name: Playstaion Forum
Link(would be nice): http://playstationforum.co.cc/
Description of your site:it going to be a webiste to talk about all the playstations including the portable ones
Reason why you want a custom design:to make my webiste unique and nice
And why do you think you should be awarded with the design: because i cant afford to get a webiste designed and i havent got any money even my hosting is free
Username: Glas

Name of Website: BeatDj.Net // The New Generation in Rhythm Games

Link(would be nice):http://www.beatdj.net

Description of your site: BeatDJ.Net is a forum dedicated to dance simulatores, music games and japanese animation (Japanese only beacuse its origins lol)

Reason why you want a custom design: Beacuse i am using a Scoutie's IPB version and i feel it does not fit, also many users its quite badlooking and i am getting really desperated, integrate all the plugins with the theme took me 2 weeks.

And why do you think you should be awarded with the design:Beacuse i have put a big effort n this forum, even we have assisted as a stand in game conventions as stuff, and my theme/coding skills are really low, a new full theme and unique will help my forum to enchant all the actually users.

Also i am really in love with mybb and i have been helping in many mybbforums, also i even made my own mybb forum
(mybbtranslations.co.cc) but i failed beacuse the lack of interest in people..
i am not a pro coder, but i always try to help when i can.
@FMB are you sure you can handle all of this request? This thread is going to be pilled soon ^^ Do you want me to code up a quick order form? I will be very happy if you say yes ^^ since I am getting bit bored doing no coding.
(2009-11-20, 08:59 PM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]@FMB are you sure you can handle all of this request? This thread is going to be pilled soon ^^ Do you want me to code up a quick order form? I will be very happy if you say yes ^^ since I am getting bit bored doing no coding.

Don't worry dear! It's a contest. One lucky person out of the all who apply(it's still open! don't miss out) will get a free theme made by me and coded by Combus. Smile

There's still time, don't miss out!
You two talk like husband and wife o.O
Anywho, good luck to all!
(2009-11-22, 06:22 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You two talk like husband and wife o.O

LOL
Scoutie44 Wrote:You two talk like husband and wife o.O

O.o unexpected lol.....
(2009-11-22, 06:22 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]You two talk like husband and wife o.O

Rofl, oops, secret is out.
(2009-11-22, 07:03 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]

Rofl, oops, secret is out.

Oh noez!

Well here goes nothing Toungue

Username:T0m/Soon to be Mark.M
Name of Website:The Gaming Core
Link(would be nice):Thegamingcore.net (Not open i need to get lvl 12 on a game to make the clan
Description of your site: We are a gaming clan from operation 7. We are not campers. We don't need fancy weapons. We are rushers chargers and men of honour!
Reason why you want a custom design: Because all clan site looks the same. It is a sad thing. Sites should be different. And look nice.
And why do you think you should be awarded with the design:Because you are awesome, and should join the clan Toungue. Nah, i personally don't think we are the best that should receive it. I just think you are a good designer, and i would like a fair shot at it.
So we don't have a deadline yet, but we want more applications!

Want to miss the chance to get a really really nice theme, for free?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9