MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Coloranks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
...Are those rank images what you guys could come up with...?
Yo you should let me design ranks for your site lol I like doing that for some reason.
(2009-12-05, 03:36 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Yo you should let me design ranks for your site lol I like doing that for some reason.

You can't really talk... Yours could be compared to theirs, seem yours are like up-to par with theirs.
(2009-12-05, 02:44 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]...Are those rank images what you guys could come up with...?

Yes, all the ranks have been created my myself, Leyton and Svizy.

(2009-12-05, 03:36 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Yo you should let me design ranks for your site lol I like doing that for some reason.

If you would like to create some, you can submit them into the community section.
Are you talking about the ranks on my site? Because those are like a year old...
(2009-12-07, 06:02 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about the ranks on my site? Because those are like a year old...

No, if you would like to create some (like you said above) you can submit them into our Community Section.
Oh ok Iwas talking to FMB actaully but I might submit in the future.
(2009-12-05, 01:41 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-04, 11:12 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you have Red V1, Yellow V1, Black V1, Blue V1, etc? Maybe put them all under the same name since they look exactly the same besides the color?

Like call them for example "Simple V1" and have all those V1 buttons that look the same under that name into one big zipped up file?

We will be having all the colours in the one package, but we also want to give users the ability to download separate colours.
Pointless just put all the badges that are exactly the same style but just a different color together in a zip/rar with a folder for each color. Your just wasting people's time for searching on your forum + your mysql space by having 20 pointless topics about the same badges just a different color.
(2009-12-12, 05:19 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-05, 01:41 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-04, 11:12 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you have Red V1, Yellow V1, Black V1, Blue V1, etc? Maybe put them all under the same name since they look exactly the same besides the color?

Like call them for example "Simple V1" and have all those V1 buttons that look the same under that name into one big zipped up file?

We will be having all the colours in the one package, but we also want to give users the ability to download separate colours.
Pointless just put all the badges that are exactly the same style but just a different color together in a zip/rar with a folder for each color. Your just wasting people's time for searching on your forum + your mysql space by having 20 pointless topics about the same badges just a different color.

Well sorry for trying to help out some people!

The site has to start somewhere as well, why do you have to be so negative all the time?!
Because in all honesty, it is pointless. You probably made it so the site looked to have more "content".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5