MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrating MyBB into your website. (Login Form)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
ahm, how do you manage to get the required logoutkey to your login/logout box?
<form action='forum/member.php?action=logout&logoutkey=".$mybb->user['logoutkey']."' method='post'>
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='logout'> </form>
you may try
-> clean up your form url to only member.php and transfer all variables with input type hidden. the POST method might destroy the additional parameters you have implemented in your form URL...
<form action='forum/member.php' method='post'>
<input type='hidden' name='action' value='logout'> 
<input type='hidden' name='logoutkey' value=$mybb->user['logoutkey'] >
</form>
still don't work
i forget to tell the my forum is under a subdomain forum.mysite.com
maybe this is the main problem...i don't know...
well then, lets have a look, can you provide some testaccount?
You should still be able to use mysite.com/forum when doing this. As for the code, instead of:

$mybb->user['logoutkey']

Try:

{$mybb->user['logoutkey']}

I had the same problem with forms and other HTML coding until I used the {} around the variable. If that still doesn't work then.. well then I really don't know xD
@ TStarGermany
yes i can provide a test acoun i will send you on pm a username and password
@Infernolized
thanks it works but...
I logout form my website, i'm redirected to forum index from there I go back to website index, and from website index I go to forum and I'm logged in

thanks for help
well, there are a few unclean things, but basically it works for me... i can login/logout at the website and in the forum...

nevertheless:
forum.rohubs.com and rohubs.com/forum/ are wildly mixed in your scripts/redirects.. therefor cookies for both domains are installed...you should change this.
TStarGermany Wrote:well, there are a few unclean things, but basically it works for me... i can login/logout at the website and in the forum...

nevertheless:
forum.rohubs.com and rohubs.com/forum/ are wildly mixed in your scripts/redirects.. therefor cookies for both domains are installed...you should change this.
if you can login/logout at the website and forum it means that the problem is with my browser or something else from me. I will try to login/logout from another pc to see if is the same problem.

if I change the cookies domain the script will not work at all.
maybe I should move the forum from forum.mysite.com to mysite.com/forum

thanks for help
i tried both with MSIE and FF, worked fine so far.

first,delete all cookies, then retry the whole procedure..maybe there is still some remains of an old cookie on your harddisk,ruining your attempts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48