MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Highschool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else here does online highschool like me. If so, you might be intrested in my sole MyBB board, OnlineHSForum. If you are intrested in doing Online Highschool just talk with me here (I do wan't to say that it is NOT easy, or cheap for that matter) and I can help you get into a position where you could be doing Online Highschool.
I don't see why you would do your High schooling online, don't you miss your friends and seeing them every day and all the great moments you have with them while your at school?
Plus, don't forget the distractions when on a computer. I'm doing IT at college and find it so hard to concentrate when I have the whole internet to distract me.
Yupp. I am a year behind because of the internet distracting me.

@TimB. Yes, but I have no choice. Me doing online highschool is my parents desicion. However, in normal school I would probaly have about a 2.1 GPA, whereas in Online Highschool I have a 4.0 because I don't have set due dates (but I do have my own due dates that I set for myself.)
Thats garbage. People who are homeschooled and the like who claim "4.0 GPA" is complete bs. Grades are all done by parents <_<
It would be interesting to learn more about this, forum sounds a good idea Smile. Is it already up?

edit:

@Post above
You don't get idiots in your class distracting you, which would boost grades on its own anyway.
I am not homeschooled. I do Online Highschool through The American Academy (soon switching to BYU though because TAA sucks), which is an accredited high school.

Post above: What would you like to know?
I did a lot of college classes online, it rocked!
Your parents don't realize that you will be at a disadvantage when you leave High School? The social and personal management skills you learn at High school are probably as valuable as the classes.
In this day and age I would opt for online classes if I had to go back to high school also. LoL.
Pages: 1 2 3 4