MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What browser do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Mozilla Firefox
Chrome here. Wouldn't be able to use any other browser now.
Chrome and IE (I hate IE though) I would like to try Opera
I use IE6's engine but i use MyIE2 as the browser (MyIE2 uses the IE engine)
Firefox 3.5. I loved it, but it's stability has gotten me worried lately.

I would use Safari because it has the best CSS3 compatibility and is more advanced compared to the rest, but the fuzziness of the text is a no-no.
Firefox. Although the beta version of Chrome almost makes me want to switch.

I just laughed at Opera when version 10 was going to be a breakthrough and yet is the second worst common browser in terms of CSS3, HTML5, and Javascript.
Firefox... The best one ever made.
Fast and with a clean theme.
Firefox all the way!
I'm starting to find firefox slow and bloaty compared to Google Chrome. I recommend you try it if you haven't already Smile

Beta has extensions too, if that's what's stopping you from switching.
Quote:I just laughed at Opera when version 10 was going to be a breakthrough and yet is the second worst common browser in terms of CSS3, HTML5, and Javascript.

It's actually best in terms of HTML5 and second in CSS3, losing out to Webkit (Safari and Chrome).

In Javascript I'm not sure, but it seems to have the same compatibility as Firefox. But I don't run extensive tests on browsers, since if you just code it right there are surprisingly few compatibility issues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9