MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What browser do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I want a google bike next christmas.
(there are shoes already: http://realgeek.com/culture/geek-shoes/google-shoe.jpg)
hahah I've seen this in the morning. Pretty cool.
Google will dominate the world.
(2010-01-20, 02:07 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-20, 02:06 AM)ccalby Wrote: [ -> ]I use "The best there was, The best there is and The best there ever will be, He is FIREFOX Big Grin

Hardly...

(2010-01-21, 12:08 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]hahah I've seen this in the morning. Pretty cool.
Google will dominate the world.

lol, I use to use chrome but I noticed after a while there was a 10 second lag during the time I hit enter after placing the URL to the time it starts to load the page.
(2010-01-21, 12:06 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]http://current.com/items/91659341_the-google-toilet.htm

Big Grin

The sad part is it's somewhat close to reality.
(2010-01-20, 11:39 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm concerned Google should've just stuck to improving their search engine rather than trying to dominate and control every aspect of the technological world.
Companies exist to make profits, not satisfy users. I think Google's search engine really is its cash cow - it makes sense for it to develop into other areas when it has such a strong hold on the search market.
I use Firefox all the time.

Wonderful add-ons on it
Mozilla Firefox, FTW
(2010-01-20, 11:39 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm concerned Google should've just stuck to improving their search engine rather than trying to dominate and control every aspect of the technological world.

Why? That makes no sense at all, they dominate the search engine market but instead of doing a Microsoft and sitting there and milking the cash cow using their same old technology, they kept innovating and now they have become a company driven by innovation and many more companies should follow this example.

If all companies did this there would be no need for these ridiculous IP laws where companies can milk the same old ideas for 150 years before they are in public domain and have to come up with something new. Then when the time comes and their old ideas become less profitable they can't innovate because they have lost all their ability and talent. IMO this is why American cooperations are struggling so much at the moment, they are not diverse and now that hard times have hit they have nowhere to turn to maintain their business.

/deep discussion.
(2010-01-21, 11:36 PM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]

Why? That makes no sense at all, they dominate the search engine market but instead of doing a Microsoft and sitting there and milking the cash cow using their same old technology, they kept innovating and now they have become a company driven by innovation and many more companies should follow this example.

If all companies did this there would be no need for these ridiculous IP laws where companies can milk the same old ideas for 150 years before they are in public domain and have to come up with something new. Then when the time comes and their old ideas become less profitable they can't innovate because they have lost all their ability and talent. IMO this is why American cooperations are struggling so much at the moment, they are not diverse and now that hard times have hit they have nowhere to turn to maintain their business.

/deep discussion.

From what I have seen, adding a convenient search box isn't innovating. But I mean hey, if you want everything you do to get sent off to google, go for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9