MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What browser do you use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I use a rock to browse the web, it's the best browser I've used. But I don't have it near me, I have to use Safari Toungue
Have you ever broken your screen combus?
Nah, a rock browser can't break my bigger tree wood slice screen.
I prefer FireFox over anything else. In the order of preference, the other browsers I have installed are: Safari, Opera, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. Safari is nice, though I like Firefox's extensibility. Opera is nice, but of course lacks some of the nice CSS features. Chrome is decent, though I haven't used it extensively or tried the beta or w/e. I dislike it's over-simplicity. And Internet Explorer is just p00p.
Links Rolleyes
links for what?
Perhaps he meant the Lynx Browser, a ncurses-based command line browser.

I'm trying my hand at writing my own similar browser, though I'm simply using it to improve my own ncurses-like library.
Opera with DragonFly (for Webmaster) Smile
(2010-01-19, 04:10 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]links for what?

(2010-01-19, 04:32 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps he meant the Lynx Browser, a ncurses-based command line browser.

I'm trying my hand at writing my own similar browser, though I'm simply using it to improve my own ncurses-like library.

Yes Smile

(2010-01-19, 04:58 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]Opera with DragonFly (for Webmaster) Smile

+1
Lynx is amazing for basic browsing. Its also rocks for servers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9